PDA

View Full Version : Who is miracle worker "Debbie"?

bernee
06-13-2004, 12:37 AM
Hi All,

In several posts, I have seen a "Debbie" mentioned in relation to ressies and she is the "one who takes care of all of the magic"? Who is she, who does she work for, why do I want to work with her, and how do I get in contact with her?

Thanks,
Renee

ivanova
06-13-2004, 01:51 AM
Debbie works for DCL.

If you add the REAS package (Romantic Escape At Sea) to your cruise ($299 in 2004), Debbie is the person that you talk with to book your Palo & spa ressies before your cruise.

If you don't book the REAS package, you don't work with Debbie for ressies.

bernee
06-13-2004, 02:26 AM
Looks like we miss each other by a week. :(

We do have REAS for our November 6th cruise, so it looks like I will get to work with her. How long before the cruise do we make our ressies with her? My cruise is paid in full now. Just wondering if it would be soon, or closer to ship date.

Thanks,
Renee

jel0511
06-13-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by bernee
Looks like we miss each other by a week. :(

We do have REAS for our November 6th cruise, so it looks like I will get to work with her. How long before the cruise do we make our ressies with her? My cruise is paid in full now. Just wondering if it would be soon, or closer to ship date.

Thanks,
Renee Renee - We're on the same cruise with you!! I booked all my ressies on Friday with Debbie, so I'm all set!!! We're having our massages and brunch on Monday, Palo on Wednesday and Tea is on Thursday. Give her a call at 407-566-7411.

ivanova
06-13-2004, 12:11 PM
got our 11/14 ressies all set too for REAS ... so call Debbie now (or whenever you want to) to make your ressies.

TootyJane
06-13-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by ivanova
....If you don't book the REAS package, you don't work with Debbie for ressies.

but.......if you are booked in a Cat. 1, 2 or 3, Debbie makes your Palo reservations. HTH

ivanova
06-13-2004, 06:07 PM
I thought cat 1, 2 and 3 meet with the concierge team upon boarding, and make the Palo ressies then??????

DoomBuggieDriver
06-13-2004, 06:38 PM
Hi everyone,
I talked with Debbie on Friday. We don't have the REAS but we are in a category 3 stateroom.

The concierge team will meet with those in Categories 1, 2 & 3 at 12:30pm Saturday in Sessions to arrange for Palo dinner ressies, the Palo brunch & High Tea, spa and kids clubs. If you want, before you cruise you can request a specific dining rotation and get the Palo ressies done. Otherwise, you can just wait til you board. I did decide to book what I could ahead of time, but it really didn't sound urgent. From what I understand, the dining rotations for all guests are assigned the Thursday prior to sailing. Unless you have the REAS you can't book the spa ahead of time.

Happy sailing!
Kathy :wave2: