PDA

View Full Version : Laundry at WL??

KarenB
06-12-2004, 08:51 AM
After spending 7 nights on the Magic, we will be spending 4 extra nights at WL. But imagine this-4 people (2 teen DSs) heat, humidity, salt water-hhmmmmm-laundry has to be done somewhere in these 12 days of fun!! :eek:

We have stayed at WL before and at VWL. I know where the laundry is for the Villas, but where can I do laundry at WL since we won't be there on points this time??

Thanks!
Karen

AspiringCindy
06-12-2004, 09:09 AM
We have done laundry many times at WL in the past! It is located near Roaring Forks! We have done laundry on the Magic too!:D

ellenmiele
06-12-2004, 10:42 PM
The laundry at WL is located near Roaring Forks, just across from the elevators. It's OK but kind of dingy and with oler dryers that can take a long time. Last time we stayed at WL we sent our laundry out to the hotel laundry service and for about $30 when that clean folded laundry (2-2 1/2 loads) was waiting for us after a relaxing day at the pool/parks it really seemed worth the splurge!

OaksPAC
06-13-2004, 01:12 AM
ellenmiele,
Hi just read your post about hotel laundry service. we'll be first timers at the WL in July.............can you tell me a little more about the laundry service..........it sounds alot better than the reviews I've been reading about the laundry room! Thanks:hyper: