PDA

View Full Version : DL Trip July 18-22-What's Happening?

Waltsattic
07-06-2001, 07:51 PM
MY DS(11) AND I ARE HEADING OUT TO DL AND DCA FOR FIVE WHOLE DAYS AND I WANTED TO FIND OUT "WHAT'S HAPPENING"? :jester:
I have heard rumors of a NFCC meeting and a Disneyanna Pin Meet ( We both collect pins) How about any planned releases and of course, the 8th Mystery pin should come out sometime while we are there. Can we get ressies for the "Fantasmic Dessert" :) And if so, does anyone have the number? We spent three days at Grand Californian in April with both sons, a daughter in law and my 2 year old granddaughter but didn't dp much besides run the parks. We have been to WDW 6 times in the last 3 years and would really like to experience something special at DL. If you know of any special events or something you really enjoy at DL or DCA---Please let us know. This is my first post so be gentle please.... ;)
Walts Attic AKA Builditorbuyitbuilditorbuyit@aol.com

Mary Jo
07-07-2001, 11:39 AM
http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/flowerface.GIF <font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Hi and welcome to the DIS, Walt.

TheLionKing and Goofster57 are our resident pin experts, and should be able to tell you about any pin events happening.

For Fantasmic information, including getting ressies, please go to this link (http://64.225.125.24/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43446)

You should find some great info there. :sunny:

Waltsattic
07-08-2001, 02:26 PM
:cool: Thanks for the help Mary Jo. I was able to get reservations for the Fantasmic Dessert Buffet with a quick phone call. I was dreadding having to drag my 11 year old out of bed to stand in line for the tickets. I did ask the CM if there were any special events /pin releases that week and he wasn't able to help. He suggested asking a CM once we get there. Anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks,
Walts Attic :smooth:

Tink33
07-08-2001, 02:49 PM
Walt - there is a pin event while you are visiting Disneyland.

<font color=red>

<center>Set Sail on a Tour of Disneyland Park
July 15 - 29, 2001</center>

Experience the adventure of a jungle cruise, and the thrill of the sea as you pillage with pirates, visit countries around the world, sail around the Rivers of America and travel to places big and small. With the help of a map, you will be guided to locations near and far, as you set sail on a Tour of Disneyland Park.

Beginning July 15, Tour Maps will be available.

With map in hand, you'll be guided to 5 different locations in the Park, where your map will be stamped to verify your visit. Stamp locations will remain open from Park Opening to Park Closing. Guests who have visited all 5 stamp locations will receive a commemorative anniversary pin.

Purchase with Purchase Offer:
In addition, with the purchase of the Tour Map you will have the opportunity to purchase 7 limited-edition sailing pins. These pins include: Storybook Land, Peter Pan Flight, it's a small world, Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise, Mark Twain and the Columbia. Pins offered at $10.50 each.</font>

<font color=black>Have a great adventure.

I have more details if you would like them. Just email or pm me. :cool: