PDA

View Full Version : Pool Hopping?

oneshoppinggirl
06-11-2004, 11:15 PM
Hi There Everyone!!!

I am planning my sweet DH's and my cute DD's (5) very first vacation to WDW at the end of this month!

We are staying onsight at the PC. We were wondering if pool hopping to other resorts is allowed? I haven't been able to find this information anywhere.

Does anyone know?

Thanks for all of your help! I love how positive everyone is on this website and how everyone tries to help each other out. You are GREAT people!!!

Thanks again,

Kimberly ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo princess:

ADisneygirl
06-11-2004, 11:17 PM
Hi and welcome to the DIS Boards!

You have opened pandora's box with this question. The official word is that the pools are for the exclusive use of the guests at that particular resort. No pool hopping.

oneshoppinggirl
06-11-2004, 11:24 PM
Thank you SO much Sweetie!!!

I have looked in four different WDW vacation books and was unable to find the answer.

I just knew someone on this board would be able to help me.

This is not a problem we will just plan a day at BB or TL. We just thought that by day 5 we might be tired of our pool.

Thanks a 1,000,000! You're the best!

Kimberly ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo princess:

ADisneygirl
06-11-2004, 11:32 PM
You are very welcome. :flower1:

Have you read the PC Freq. Asked Questions thread? Tyler, a CM at PC, frequently responds on there to PC questions. You will find tons of info and links to pics too.

(BB looks fun -- we just had a day over at TL two weekends ago. We had a BLAST!!)

Hope you have a wonderful, magical first time trip. :wave:

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo