PDA

View Full Version : 5 at a value resort?

Lisa S
06-11-2004, 09:28 PM
My neighbor wants to know if it is possible to have 5 people in an All Stars Resort? What if you put a child in a sleeping bag on the floor? How would anyone know. Thx

GailT
06-11-2004, 09:40 PM
The rooms are very small, one bathroom with 5 people would be hard. There were 3 of us in a Value room and my theory was when I booked it " we are never in the room" well I happene to get sick and my son got sick right after me so in the room it was for a few days, do yourself a favor, if you can afford at least a moderate go for it, values are tiny tiny tiny

MAGICinMYHEART
06-11-2004, 09:49 PM
Well they would only have four room keys, and one person wouldn't have access for EMH. The values are very small. Who would know? I'm sure the Mousekeeper would be able to tell. Now we all know. But I don't work for the Disney Police .

Schmeck
06-11-2004, 09:56 PM
Legally, you can have 5 if one is under 3 years old, right?

Lisa S
06-11-2004, 10:34 PM
What is an EMH? I checked the abbreviations and did not see it.

thx.

Deb & Bill
06-11-2004, 10:49 PM
Extra Magic Hour - one hour each morning at a different park. Open only to WDW resort guests (and DTD Hilton guests). You have to show a room ID to get into the park early.

HappyMommy2
06-11-2004, 10:56 PM
Yes, you can have 5 in a room if one (or more) of the kids is under age 3. I think it might be pretty cramped, but that would really depend on the kids' ages, sleeping habits, etc.

If everyone is over age 3, four people is the limit. :)