PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm afraid 7 nights won't be long enough!!

Mercy
06-11-2004, 08:13 PM
Inspired by the 10 days at WDW thread. We booked the 7/5 deal for our next trip. Now I'm worried it won't be long enough :worried:

We are also spending 3 nights at the HRH at the end of our Disney stay. Please reassure me it will be OK!!!

jillwdw
06-11-2004, 08:28 PM
Even 10 days is not enough! The important thing is that you get to go to WDW. It will be great fun and good memories. Enjoy!!!:sunny:

GailT
06-11-2004, 08:43 PM
Funny as much as I am a big Disney lover I can't stay a long time, I went once for 4 days and I couldn't wait till I got home to my own bathroom, bed and home cook meals. I am going this yr for 8 days, I hope I can endure that :D

LuvTigger
06-11-2004, 09:39 PM
I have resigned myself to believing that no length of stay is truly long enough!

I'm staying 2 nights at HRH then 5 at WDW, so I have even less time than you do! The way I cope with it is to first make a list of priorities (the "must dos" like the attractions that opened since my last visit as well as old favorites). Then, I just tell myself that anything I may have missed will justify another trip in the future.

:p

edcrbnsoul
06-11-2004, 09:44 PM
I have to agree there is so much to do at WDW you could never do it all or if you did by the time you finished they'd have opened something new, enjoy yourself, relax and have fun. I was there 8 nights my last trip and didnt come close to doing everything I wanted. It's what makes thinking about your next trip so much fun.

Wenlitz
06-12-2004, 07:20 AM
We stayed 7 nites our first trip and we got it all in! Our later trips we are there 9 to 10 days and this is a more relaxed go at your own pace trip just having the extra days. We will be returning for only 7 nites and we will still be able to get to everything!!!
Enjoy your time and remember you can always go back!!:wave2:

disvaclub92
06-12-2004, 07:50 AM
Your right, 7 days is not enough - but it is a double edge sword.

When you start going in to the 10 day mode, you can never go back - it always ends up having to go more days than less.:hyper:

I agree with Wenlitz - our 10 days are more relaxing - that is why we extend it.

wannabee princess
06-12-2004, 08:20 AM
I would like to look on the positive side and encourage you - any amount of time in the World is better than no time, so I think 7 days can be wonderful!

liznboys
06-12-2004, 08:33 AM
We stayed 7 nights last year, and will be staying 13 nights next year. The 7 nights was still plenty of time to have a ton of fun! You can stay longer next time! ;)

iloveeeyore
06-12-2004, 10:55 AM
I agree that it's not enough...our last trip was 7 nights and we left really wanting "just one more night..."

But I look at it this way; it's better to leave your vacation wanting more (with a positive feeling and a desire to go back), than an "I've had enough, get me home" attitude. Your seven days will be great and you'll appreciate every moment so much!:sunny:

Tigger Woods
06-12-2004, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Mercy

We are also spending 3 nights at the HRH at the end of our Disney stay. Please reassure me it will be OK!!! I find that 7 days is the perfect length of time at Disney World. We usually spend 5 days doing the parks with a couple of off-days in between for swimming and shopping, etc. After attempting to keep up with my 4 and 6 year old boys for a week, I'm ready to go home and take a long nap in my own bed.