PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to loose out ?


KELLY
06-11-2004, 07:19 PM
Hi
I'm currently booked at POP waiting for some type of Code to come out. But on the other hand if we book the 7 for 5 deal we will get the UPH for the same price as if we book a room and buy 4 day hopper with 1 option. This UPH offers us more freedom we had it last year on are honeymoon. It was great. But if A code comes out we will be able to stay at a moderate or a Deluxe. I'm so torn on what to do I have to book the package in the next couple of weeks. What to do. OH by the way are dates are sept11 to the 18th. KELLY

MAGICinMYHEART
06-11-2004, 09:18 PM
KELLY,

Remember last September only the FTP and Florida Residents received any discounts.

KELLY
06-12-2004, 07:34 PM
Thanks

momxx5
06-12-2004, 08:03 PM
I kinda in the same boat...

If we book room only code for July and 5 day PH+ we will save a few $$$ vs the 7/5 deal. However with the 7/5 deal we will not have to think or plan anything - we can do what we want, when we want. I am really leaning towards to 7/5 deal and I guess I need to finalize our dates and get the ressies made before we lose out all together.

So basically I'm no help, but at least you know you are not alone.

KELLY
06-13-2004, 03:51 PM
The waiting game is sometimes stress full. I just talked to my husband and he said do the 7 for 5 deal. So I guess I'll do in some time in the next 2 days just so I can't think abount it a little more. KELLY