PDA

View Full Version : Will that be cash or check?

babybunrab
06-11-2004, 06:07 PM
My question is:

Should I bring cash or traveler's checks? I've saved enough to pay for everything we need without have to use a credit card, though I do bring one "just in case." Cash is less of a hassle, but I worry about storing it in my room...Traveler's checks a pain, but safer.

Any good ideas?

Toesmom1
06-11-2004, 06:13 PM
I take both & my DH & I split the cash & checks between us. I never cash in the room. The checks I will. I feel more comfortable carrying checks.

sue1013
06-11-2004, 07:33 PM
There are ATM's everywhere. No need to carry large amounts of cash.

landmark
06-11-2004, 07:45 PM
We bring travelers checks. In the morning before heading to the parks we would cash some at guest services desk to have cash at the park that day. (our daily budget ;) ) The remainder we left locked in the room safe without worry. If needed there is always the ATM's. This worked so well for us the first trip that we did it again on our recent visit and will continue with future trips.

babybunrab
06-11-2004, 09:55 PM
Why do I always forget there is a front desk to do things like cash traveler's checks? Checks it is! Thank you, everyone.

DebbieB
06-11-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by sue1013
There are ATM's everywhere. No need to carry large amounts of cash.

Watch the fees. One thing I believe you can do - deposit cash at the front desk and use the room key to charge back.