PDA

View Full Version : WL and fireworks?

Lizzydoll73
06-11-2004, 05:59 PM
I have never been to the WL so I don't know how it is situated. Can you see th MK fireworks from the beach there? I have read you can see them from certain rooms but was wondering about the beach.

MAGICinMYHEART
06-11-2004, 06:11 PM
No the resort blocks the view to MK from the beach. There are area's like the sixth floor widows that face MK just ride the elevator that is close to Roaring Fork and when you get off the elevator go back to the left the large widows are just a few feet down the hall. We were lucky to have a room with the view but could see this area and very few people seemed to know about it.

cooldisneymom
06-11-2004, 06:46 PM
Same here, since the trees have grown so tall you can barely see a few bursts over the trees from the lodge. Not sure about the beach though I have read in another post someone said you could see some from the FWR beach. Although I don't remember being able to as a kid camping there.:wave:

MAGICinMYHEART
06-11-2004, 07:15 PM
If you could see anything it would only be the tops of the very High firework, if she goes to the sixth floor area I told her about there are no trees in the way and you can see all of Wishes.

ellenmiele
06-11-2004, 08:51 PM
You really can't see anyhting but a few high ones --- and there is so much more to Wishes than just the regular fireworks part of it that it reallly doesn't make sense to even try to see it from WL.