PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please repost the pics of the Coronodo Springs Resort for me please!

disneykindofgal
06-11-2004, 04:46 PM
Thanks! I would really appreciate it. Hubby got home very late last night and we didn't have time to book so now that it is the weekend, we are booking and I wanted to take a gander at the Coronodo Springs pictures and making the decision between it and the Poly. ::MinnieMo

dansyr
06-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Check out this website...tons of pics and info,

epcotfan
06-11-2004, 06:28 PM
I have pics and video on my website. The link is in my signature.

polkadotminnie
06-11-2004, 10:34 PM
This is a truly fantastic resort. I have 3 kids ages 8, 5, and 2. They really loved the pool area. I could hardly pull them out of it to go back to MK. The resort is very relaxing. It is not as bustling as the other resorts, but very laid back. I never saw any conventioneers when we were there in March, just families at the pool. We have a car so I didn't eat in the food court, just refilled my mug. We also don't bother with the bus system since we like having our car with us. I really wasn't the one who wanted to stay at this resort (my DH wanted to last year but we got a cheap upgrade to AKL) but I was surprised at how much I loved this resort. We will go back here after I try a few more resorts.

Buzz2001
06-12-2004, 08:14 AM
Yes, just visit my website below and it will link you to all the CSR websites