PDA

View Full Version : What is SoG bus like FROM the parks?

rissasgramma
06-11-2004, 12:21 PM
so I hear mostly horror stories about the bus TO the parks.. I'm wondering what they're like FROM the parks. I just scheduled a last minute for me, trip July 4th weekend. I'm hoping to get a feel for the place before I take my brother and his family for a 4 night stay in Sept.

Thanks!
Marcia

suevee
06-11-2004, 01:18 PM
We only rode from the TTC. From there it was great. Every 15 minutes. We rarely waited. I don't know from any other location as we had a car.

Kerlynne
06-11-2004, 04:49 PM
Waits not too bad. Also what we have done is walk across the street and take the monorail at Poly. :hyper:

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

weregoingtodw
06-11-2004, 08:26 PM
It's not too bad, but not nearly as often as the TTC bus (and they've had more than their share of mechanical difficulties lately). My advice would be to catch Disney transportation to the TTC (using monorail from Epcot or MK and bus from AK & MGM) and then catch the Route A every 15 minutes bus from the TTC to SoG.

HTH!

crazyforgoofy
06-11-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by weregoingtodw
It's not too bad, but not nearly as often as the TTC bus (and they've had more than their share of mechanical difficulties lately). My advice would be to catch Disney transportation to the TTC (using monorail from Epcot or MK and bus from AK & MGM) and then catch the Route A every 15 minutes bus from the TTC to SoG.

HTH!

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

kadaten
06-12-2004, 11:58 PM
The times we rode the bus, it was always on time as stated in their transportation hand-out you get at registration.

That said, since I hate folding strollers for the buses, we walked to the Poly and rode the monorail whenever possible!