PDA

View Full Version : How often do you change hotels?

s&k'smom
06-11-2004, 09:17 AM
I'm on my third change. Started at GF. Then Poly and now AKL. I may go for a fourth (if we can get the airline discount for WL). You'd think I was negotiating peace in the Middle East the way I think about where we should stay. Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this!:D

BambiTamby
06-11-2004, 09:54 AM
don't worry...you're in good company.

I lose count!:crazy:

s&k'smom
06-11-2004, 09:59 AM
Oh good I'm not the only one who stalks the CM's taking reservationists!

MAC3
06-11-2004, 12:23 PM
About 3 unless we fly in late night. If we fly in late night then we stay 1 night in value, then switch for 3 nights somewhere else, then move over to DVC. On the way back to the airport we stop for a stay at HRH.

You're not alone!

Jenn Lynn
06-11-2004, 12:40 PM
Started at ASMo.
Switched to the GF.
Thought about WL.
Decided on the YC.

I am not changing my mind again. DH will kill me! :p

karemore
06-11-2004, 01:30 PM
I used to think some people spent WAY too much time making the decision where to stay......lol Until I started planning our next trip the day we returned from our last!

I thought POR was perfect. We honeymooned at GF this April, and I thought POR would be a romantic place to stay next April.

But today I started to look at people's photos and web sites, and I am falling in love with CSR.

I'm pretty sure DH will like that much more than the mansions at POR.

But with months before we'll book the room, I'm sure I may change my mind again.

It's probably inevitable that I'll start to rationalize staying in a deluxe again.

Karen

s&k'smom
06-14-2004, 07:34 AM
I think we need to start a support group.:D