PDA

View Full Version : Can you purchase AP Pass at concierge desk?

Saphire
06-10-2004, 07:51 PM
We are staying at the Polynesian Concierge in July and I must buy one AP in order to get the AP room rate. Can I purchase this at the concierge desk? I want to wait until the very last minute, just in case we could utilize the pass next summer. If we can't purchase there, where do you recommend? Thank-you!

ckj
06-11-2004, 11:30 AM
I'm not sure if you can purchase one at the conc desk.
You can buy an AP voucher now from the disney store if you have one close by or online. You can activate it when you go in July. It will expire one year from date of activation not from the date you bought the voucher.
You can activate or purchase an AP at any of the four parks, downtown disney, the disney stores at Orlando Airport. maybe some others too.

sugermouse
06-11-2004, 11:57 AM
I do not believe that you can. Although you can buy the voucher in advance, you can only obtain the pass at eith guest relations of both disney stores in the Orlando airport. Someone will correct me if I am mistaken. ::MickeyMo

Sazzo'sMommy
06-11-2004, 01:06 PM
you cannot buy an AP at your concierge desk. I know this from my trip in March!

You can buy them at all the parks' ticket windows, DTD and the airport(haven't done this in four years...so not sure about this now!).

Saphire
06-11-2004, 02:15 PM
Thanks everyone, I did not realize that you can buy the voucher in advance and activate it later. So, off to the Disney Store I go, thanks again! :)