PDA

View Full Version : One quick ? before I make reservations

disneykindofgal
06-10-2004, 08:32 PM
Why doesn't anyone talk much about the Coronado Springs Resort? I think from the pictures on the web that it looks amazingly beautiful. Aren't there any Coronado Springs Lovers out there to give some good reviews on this resort? I think it looks charming and the rates are I bet cheaper than the Polynesian, hmmmmmmm! But................I still like the Poly! Oh why did Disney make soooooooooooooooo many resorts? I guess to keep us coming back to try them all LOL:smooth:

July
06-10-2004, 08:41 PM
:jumping3: :jumping3: I like the CSR the best. I have to say that I truly enjoy staying there.
I recommend the King size Beds if it for 2 adults.
And the pool is spectacular.. You should check it out. Maybe split up you stay to see if you will like it.

July:wave:

luvdzny
06-10-2004, 08:44 PM
I have never stayed there but we love the Pepper Market food court. The grounds are beautiful and the gift shop is very nice.
Here is a website that you may find helpful. Good luck with your decision!

poohkinandpiglet
06-10-2004, 09:09 PM
I would suggest going to the DVC rent/trade board and renting points for a stay at one of the deluxe DVC resorts. If you can fit your family in a studio (sleeps 4 with a kitchenette) you will end up paying slightly less than what a moderate resort costs. Also, you won't have to pay the hotel tax. All the DVC resorts are wonderful!