PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know the 800 number to WDW


Pongo69
06-10-2004, 07:53 PM
Hi does anyone know the 800 number to reservations for priority seatings and tickets.
Thanks:D

scanmom
06-10-2004, 08:03 PM
amazing, but true. There is only a toll number for WDW !! You would think that an operation the size of Disney would offer a toll free number! There was one for DC members, but since DCis no more...neither is the number!:eek:

EpcotBill
06-10-2004, 08:10 PM
That's not exactly true. I have about 8 of them that still work. If you do a search here you will find at least 2 of them posted all over the place.

Pongo69
06-10-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by scanmom
amazing, but true. There is only a toll number for WDW !! You would think that an operation the size of Disney would offer a toll free number! There was one for DC members, but since DCis no more...neither is the number!:eek:

Thanks Scanmom:D I just found that out when I dialed the 800# on the back of my old DC card.

Thanks again:D

tiggersmom2
06-10-2004, 08:15 PM
Pongo,
The 800# is 1-800-828-0228. You can make PS and reservations. Hope this helps:wave2:

Pongo69
06-10-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by tiggersmom2
Pongo,
The 800# is 1-800-828-0228. You can make PS and reservations. Hope this helps:wave2:

Thanks Tiggermom2:D

MELSMICE
06-10-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by tiggersmom2
Pongo,
The 800# is 1-800-828-0228. You can make PS and reservations.

Is this the Walt Disney Travel Company or WDW Central Reservations? :confused:

tiggersmom2
06-10-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by MELSMICE
Is this the Walt Disney Travel Company or WDW Central Reservations? :confused:

Hi, this is the WDW travel co., but they can make room only reservations and packages. The cancellation policy is 5 days before your date and you must put one nights deposit down. So, essentially, they are exactly the same thing!::yes::

MELSMICE
06-10-2004, 09:55 PM
Thanks tiggersmom2! :D

tiggersmom2
06-10-2004, 10:06 PM
:wave:

janie91
06-10-2004, 10:51 PM
1-877-939-3732

1-800-828-0228

1-800-822-2413 This one might be only for people in some of the encentive plans offered by companies, but you could try it and see it you can make regular reservations as well or be transferred.

Pongo69
06-11-2004, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the numbers everyone:D