PDA

View Full Version : Standard room at AKL

gogiant
06-10-2004, 08:07 AM
Can anyone please tell me if they stayed in a standard room at AKL. I'm not sure whether to take a standard room at AKL or a better room at one of the moderates.Any help would be appreciated.

daisy112878
06-10-2004, 08:13 AM
I stayed at AKL two years ago. It was so nice. We had a standard room with pool view and it was really nice. I don't think there is a bad room at AKL. The whole resort is really nice. Our only problem with it was the distance from the parks. I kept getting car sick (really I guess bus sick) b/c it took forever to get to any of the parks beside AK. We like to stay closer. We now stay at BCV which is really nice b/c we walk to Epcot and ride the boat to MGM.

ducklite
06-10-2004, 08:16 AM
In my three stays at AKL I haven't found the bus srevice to be any longer than for any other resorts. It's the same going from the AKL to the MK as it is from the GF to the AK.

That said, as long as you can avoid the half dozen ground floor rooms on the end by the bus stop, you will get a lot more amenities out of the AKL than any moderate. I'd go for it!

Anne