PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! Where to stay for July visit to Disney.............

disneykindofgal
06-10-2004, 01:11 AM
With all the choices, I can't choose still, LOL..................Oh where oh where to stay on our very 1st trip to Disney with our kids and our 1st time staying ON PROPERTY. Any help from you all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch :)

::MinnieMo July 2004 here we come.....................................

NC Belle
06-10-2004, 01:18 AM
Can you give some details like ages of the kids and what level of resort is being considered? I just came back last week. I noticed a lot of frequent Pop Century buses as I waited 5-20 minutes for various CSR buses. I walked around some deluxe resorts---the Monorail resorts look great for small children ( boat, monorail access, bus). I like the looks of Epcot resorts for adults---the kids staying at various ones looked very happy and active. I did not do DTD--so no opinions on it yet.

kathylovesdisneyworl
06-10-2004, 07:00 AM
Were ever you decide don't forget about the July room only codes that just came out. Save you lots of money if you can make your decision and book it soon

catheren
06-10-2004, 07:14 AM
As the above poster recommended -- look into the room only codes.

I would base my decision on your budget and which parks you plan to frequent.

If you plan on frequenting the MK then a monorail hotel is what you want. Your choices are CR, Poly and GF. All are deluxe catagory. I like the Poly the best.

daisy112878
06-10-2004, 08:11 AM
My family and I really love the Epcot Resorts which include Beach Club, Yacht club, boardwalk, and others. Its nice to be able to walk to Epcot and ride the boat to MGM plus MK is really close by bus. Also the boardwalk is alot of fun too. My niece and nephew love going over to watch the street performers and go to the bakery. It's a nice area.

k&a&c'smom
06-10-2004, 10:17 AM
If your budget allows a deluxe resort, I would recommend one of the monorail resorts for your first trip. First timers generally spend most of their time at the MK, and the monorail is a great convenience.

Our personal favorite is the Poly, with it's wonderful, laid-back atmosphere, it's warm and friendly cm's who always greet you with "Aloha!" It's a gorgeous resort, with a soothing South Seas decor, a great beach and pool, a fantastic view of the Castle, tiki torches at night, island music, and great restaurants. Ohana is a must, kids get a real kick out of it, and the food is delicious!

:sunny:

Beka'sMom
06-11-2004, 11:53 PM
Beach Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pool is amazing- the location can not be beat by any other area- walk to epcot, boardwalk, MGM! Bus or take monorail from epcot to Magic Kingdom-

We love this location- will never stay anywhere else when inside walt disney world- it is the best! (Boardwalk was great too- but the pool and atmosphere at Beach Club was far superior)

Good Luck!