PDA

View Full Version : Which would you choose?

Familyof14
06-09-2004, 10:49 PM
With the new rates, we may move up from a Value to a Moderate. We have two rooms and would move up with two rooms, or...we could change to one room and move up to the Poly with the monorail. Since this would only be 1 night, the monorail would save us time getting to the park. Children are older.

Which would you choose?

MAGICinMYHEART
06-09-2004, 10:58 PM
The Polynesian....

Noelle
06-10-2004, 12:20 AM
If you're only staying one night, I guess the Poly would be the best. You're right next to the TTC and you can get everywhere pretty quickly. We haven't stayed at the Poly yet. We have reservations for this Xmas. But I have to say I love Port Orleans Riverside. It's just a very relaxing resort. But for only one night's stay, you probably won't be at the resort too much.

Good luck.

Familyof14
06-10-2004, 08:30 AM
The results are not helping me much this morning. :( My husband made the decision that it would be silly to go from two rooms down to one and pay $60 more to stay at the Poly. We can have two rooms at a Moderate and spend only $21 more total going up from a Value.
Now how do you vote? :)

melanie18
06-10-2004, 08:38 AM
Since it's only 1 night, I would choose the Polynesian. I say, splurge!

goofy4tink
06-10-2004, 08:56 AM
I voted for POR. Since you are staying only one night, I think you may not have enough time to really appreciate the Polynesian. And, it may be really hard to leave after only that one night!!! I would save it for a more extended stay. Or maybe even go with WL for the night. With the boat to MK, it could be a viable option.

Familyof14
06-10-2004, 09:33 AM
We have spent 5 nights in the past (when the kids were little) at the Poly, so I know what we might be missing. I wonder if the rooms have been updated since then?
The POR sounds like it would be nice.
I will have to look into WL. I didn't know about the boat. WL is a Deluxe resort...correct? There rooms will not fit 5, and there is no way we can get two rooms.

stacy6552
06-10-2004, 09:46 AM
Of your choices, I picked the POFQ because its just been referbished.

That being said, after staying at a moderate, I dont think id do it again. Id either upgrade to the WL or stay at an all-star for themeing. And Im one of those freaks who just doesnt get the appeal of the Poly. I go there and all I see is the set of the Brady Bunch goes to Hawaii.

liznboys
06-10-2004, 09:49 AM
If you can afford the Poly, I'd stay there!! We love POFQ, but if we could afford deluxe, we'd certainly do it. Poly would be our first choice. Someday......:)

Buzz2001
06-10-2004, 10:15 AM
CSR of course

ILUVDXL
06-10-2004, 10:16 AM
We've stayed at POR 12 x's. Tried others, but just keep coming back to our home away from home.