PDA

View Full Version : What resorts are by MK & have boat or monrail transportation

tjp78
06-09-2004, 07:31 PM
we are wanting to stay at the contemporary, but i have so far not found much of a good rate we will be statying at least 5 nights so. i am not sure if i would want to pay $1,000 + for a resort.

Anyway what is a list of the resorts that only use the boats & monrail transportation system.

Also any tips on how to go about booking this would be greatly appreciated. I believe we will be going first of Feb. or some time in May.

Sammie
06-09-2004, 07:43 PM
Wilderness Lodge uses boat transportation to MK and standard rooms will be less than the Contemporary. The Polynesian and the Grand Floridian are more expensive than the Contemporary and have monorail access and boats.

sters
06-09-2004, 08:05 PM
The contemporary is the cheapest of the monorail resorts.

XStAnt
06-10-2004, 12:16 AM
Just to clarify, none of the resorts have boat and/or monorail transportation to ALL the parks. CR, Poly and GF are on the resort monorail line. You can take this to MK. You can take the monorail to the TTC and transfer to the Epcot monorail to go to Epcot. Poly, WL and GF also have boats to MK (not sure about boats at CR). To all other parks it's bus service.

Frances999
06-10-2004, 03:52 AM
The Polynesian has the best transportation options. It is within easy walking distance of the TTC for the EPCOT monorail, plus has its own monorail station for fast access to Magic Kingdom. Alternatively there is a boat shared with the GF from the marina of the poly that takes you right up to MK. For the other parks the resort uses buses, as does the GF and CR.

:wave2:

Juls
06-10-2004, 09:11 AM
Dont forget Ft Wilderness. They also have boat service they share with WL and CR to and from the MK.