PDA

View Full Version : want more pics of POFQ?

Stiff
06-09-2004, 03:21 PM
let me know if this link works...my computer is giving me fits so I hope it does

some are of the bedspread...I was just snapping shots of hidden mickeys

some are from the water....my son and I rented a water mouse boat from POR one morning

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/view?i=EeINWTdyzaNnEQ&open=1&sm=1&sl=0

joats
06-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Thanks! Great pictures. It was nice to see POFQ as I have not been there in years. It's funny how many of the shots you took, I too have in my scrapbook collection.

Thanks for sharing.

Naisy68
06-09-2004, 05:46 PM
Wow! Those are great pictures! Thanks so much for sharing with us. - Did you have a wonderful trip?

Stiff
06-09-2004, 07:32 PM
we had a great trip, thanks for asking

if you are interested...I have various shots here

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/view?i=EeINWTdyzaNnAA&open=1&sm=1&sl=1

chelsea's nana
06-09-2004, 08:45 PM
Absolutely AWESOME pictures...I am the world's WORST picture taker...my DIL owns a scrapbooking store...she really gets into it. She did a great book of our last trip to POR...and Disney cruise. I am SO EXCITED after seeing the pics that I can hardly stand it!!
Thanks for sharing.

ead79
06-09-2004, 09:10 PM
Thanks for sharing your pictures! I am considering upgrading a future trip from Pop Century (we do love PC too, though) to POFQ, and it looks like a great resort with terrific theming.

Jungle Skipper
06-09-2004, 10:24 PM
AWESOME PICS!

I just made ressies for a two night stay at POFQ in July (before heading to the Poly) I hope its nice.

Jungle Josh

stinkerbelle
06-10-2004, 06:30 AM
thank you so much for sharing! DH and I are trying out POFQ on our next trip in september...I've seen nothing but beautiful pictures from that place!

What was your 'view' considered? I think DH got us a water view...

WDW LifeLong Fan
06-10-2004, 07:04 AM
Thanks for sharing your great pictures!

It makes me feel like I'm there! ::yes:: ....Almost.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Stiff
06-10-2004, 07:27 AM
the view was "water view" and I put in a request for "river view"

in hindsight, I would not have bothered with all that as the courtyard views are great and there are trees in front of the river anyway

but she brought out a map and we went thru it to decide which room I wanted....very accomodating

that shot is from building 5, opposite side from the pool, second floor

liznboys
06-10-2004, 08:53 AM
Great pix!!! Can't wait to get back there!!:sunny:

Bella34
06-10-2004, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the awesome pictures!! I am so excited for our first trip to POFQ in November. I just keeping reading great reviews and seeing beautiful pictures. I just wish our countdown clock would move faster :hyper: !!

Glad you enjoyed your trip.

jjarman
06-10-2004, 09:46 AM
Loved the pictures. It looks like you stayed in the same building we stayed in June 2002. It looks like the decor has changed in the rooms. They used to have armoirs for the tv and clothing. Now it is a dresser with the tv on top. I kinda miss the armoir.