PDA

View Full Version : Monorail from CR to MK?

ckret01
06-09-2004, 08:51 AM
What are the stops for the CR and the monorail. Meaning if I go to the MK from the CR does it go directly to the MK or does it stop at the other resorts first? Same questions for leaving MK and going to CR ?

ksc37
06-09-2004, 08:56 AM
If you are at the MK, you will stop at the CR first. If you are at the CR, you will stop at the Poly & GF before you get to the MK (I think it's a 10-12 minute loop in total).

goofy4tink
06-09-2004, 09:03 AM
It will take you much longer to take the monorail from the CR to MK. With stops at TTC, the Polynesian and then GF, it takes awhile!! If we are going to go back and forth from MK to CR, we walk. The walkway is very pleasant. It only takes about 8 minutes or so. It is clearly marked. Now, this being said, maybe you're not in a hurry and want to just sight-see. So, in that case...sure take the monorail. BTW...the CR is the first stop after leaving the MK.

Destination Disney
06-09-2004, 09:08 AM
There are two monorail systems that run to the MK. The ticket center monorail and the resort monorail that run in opposite directions.

You will be using the resort monorial which when going to the MK from the CR the Mk is the LAST stop, but when leaving the MK the first stop is the CR. (Then the ticket center, Polynesian resort, Grand Floridian, then back to the MK.)
I hope I did not make this too confusing. You can also walk from the CR to the MK. (Depending on the time of your travel it may or may not be an option. The Florida sun is brutal at times!)
Have fun!:earsgirl:

ckret01
06-09-2004, 09:13 AM
Thank you all for your responses. It answered my question;)