PDA

View Full Version : Come on, i need a rumor

D'AngelosdoDisney
06-08-2004, 07:28 PM
Ok, so they finally broke and produced some room only codes that anyone can use.. I havent seen them for two years! But, July is not my month, I need August!!!!! So, considering that no one saw this coming or atleast didnt post this info.. usually someone has the inside track....what are the chance of some August posts coming out??? I need a rumor.

kelscross
06-08-2004, 08:05 PM
It says something about a room only code on Mousesavers.com but the link takes you no where. Anyone know what these codes are?

Nanu57v
06-08-2004, 08:38 PM
Yeah, the link appears to be broken. Just click on the left column: Walt Disney World, then Disney's resorts, then "click here" to go straight to the discounts. Or click here:

Mousesavers discounts (http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#discountmenu)

D'AngelosdoDisney
06-09-2004, 04:36 PM
Yes, I know about the codes on mousesavers, that is where i saw it first... I have been checking mousesavers everday since january and then i check these boards for codes.... I need help.. I know someone out there has the inside info!!

purplebelle
06-09-2004, 05:57 PM
What's this "rooms only" July code? Isn't that just what all other deals are? Like the 7 for 5 deal is paying for 5 nights instead of 7. What am I missing???

Nanu57v
06-09-2004, 06:24 PM
A room-only code is a code you use to book only the room. You'd purchase your tickets separately. Sometimes there are annual passholders room-only codes, and sometimes the codes are open to everyone. Right now there are codes open to everyone. You use them to get a discount on the room.

HappyMommy2
06-09-2004, 08:17 PM
I'm hoping for an August room-only code too! Wish I had some inside info...sorry!