PDA

View Full Version : How Strict is the 3 hour limit at the Resorts?

JerseyMom
06-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Does anyone know how strict they are about the 3 hour time limit for parking at the resorts? In particular, Beach/Yacht club. We have a 6 p.m. PS for Cape May Cafe followed by reservations for the Illuminations cruise. My estimate is that we will need parking for closer to 3.5 hours but under 4. Otherwise, would it be better to park at DTD and take the resort bus back over after the cruise? If so, doesn anyone know how late the DTD bus runs?

This is for late August.

Thanks!

Sammie
06-08-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by JerseyMom
Does anyone know how strict they are about the 3 hour time limit for parking at the resorts? In particular, Beach/Yacht club. We have a 6 p.m. PS for Cape May Cafe followed by reservations for the Illuminations cruise. My estimate is that we will need parking for closer to 3.5 hours but under 4. Otherwise, would it be better to park at DTD and take the resort bus back over after the cruise? If so, doesn anyone know how late the DTD bus runs?

This is for late August.

Thanks!

I think you will be fine since you have a legitimate reason for being there. If you are the least concerned Valet park and don't worry about it and your car will be nice and cool when you pick it up.

JerseyMom
06-08-2004, 08:02 PM
Just to be on the safe side, we may just valet park just as you suggested. Am I right in thinking that valet parking does not have a time limit? Also, any idea how much it is? We will be staying on property at CSR - don't know how if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

DebbieB
06-08-2004, 08:06 PM
Depending on how full the lot is, they may not give you a 3 hour limit especially since your name will be on the PS list. You could see if they give you a time limit card, if they do then go to valet, if not self park. I parked there last fall to eat at Yachtsman's Steakhouse, we were staying at CBR, they just waived us through, no questions asked.

Sammie
06-08-2004, 10:00 PM
$6 dollars to valet then a tip. We love it during the summer as they cool the car off when they go get it.