PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo!! CR tower & paid in full!!!

drgnfly30
06-08-2004, 03:37 PM
I've been trying for several weeks to get my ressie for a garden room upgraded to a tower room but they were booked solid:( I just called again (they must be sick of me!), after 5 minutes on hold she came back & said "you're all set - you are now in a tower room!!!" Woo Hoo - my kids will be thrilled!!! Plus, I paid the package off today - the trip seems more REAL now!! Just had to brag to people who understand the thrill of the magic!
Christine

mickeys friend
06-08-2004, 04:56 PM
When are you going?We're planning on being there Sept 29-Oct 6th in the tower (we have 2 tower rooms booked).

tbthomps
06-08-2004, 05:06 PM
We also booked tower rooms for Sept-Oct stay!! I can't wait.

It's only our second trip to Disney and our first stay at a deluxe...I can't wait to experience being at a monorail resort!!

drgnfly30
06-08-2004, 09:36 PM
We're going to be there 11/6-11/13 - our first stay at a deluxe as well - I've been to WDW about 6 times (3 for me alone in 12 month span in 2001/2002) so I don't think DH will let me plan another trip for about 2-3 years - I'm making it worth my while!!!!
Christine

ckret01
06-09-2004, 09:10 AM
I will be at the CR Tower Room on Oct 15-23. I am sooo excited:hyper: :hyper: . This is my first time staying here! On my reservation I asked for a MK view so hopefully it will work out. I originally booked the 7 for 5 deal here and decided to book a room only the day before just so I would have the day we arrive to spend wondering around the CR. I can't wait!!!!!

Eeyore1954
06-09-2004, 09:30 AM
My DW and I are taking my niece and her step-sister to WDW for the 1st time in Nov. (11 - 16). We managed to get a Tower Club room. This will be our 1st time at CR, but I think the kids may be just as excited as we are -- and they've never been to WDW!! I was amazed there were rooms available in the tower -- everytime before we've been told they were booked solid.

ckret01
06-09-2004, 10:53 AM
What is a Tower Club room? Is it the same as a Tower room?

Eeyore1954
06-09-2004, 11:01 AM
Ckret01 -- The CM said it was "concierge light" (12th floor). They have breakfast and AM snacks, but I don't think they have evening offerings (food, beverages, wine, etc.) like full concierge does. At least that's what we were told ... I could be wrong. :eek: I am fairly sure it's the 12th floor and I am hoping for a MK view, but will take whatever we get. This is a trip primarily for the 2 young princesses so they are just excited about staying in the resort with the monorail. Anything else we get will be "gravy". ;)

drgnfly30
06-09-2004, 03:50 PM
I too am considering flying in the night before but instead of doing a room-only at CR I'm going to find someplace cheap off site - that way we can check into CR early & get started on the parks!
Christine