PDA

View Full Version : codes?

Tigger&Tink
06-08-2004, 11:36 AM
HI...first if i am in the wrong place to ask this OR if I should not be asking for codes at all,,,I AM SORRY.....but I know that they have discount codes for the resorts SOMEWHERE? I was wondring where I would look and also ,,when will they have the codes out for December...one more thing please...if you make a reservation and then a code comes out will they change the price for you? I would like to lock into a room for Dec. now,,but if they have cheaper rate later would like to change, would I have to cancel and re book? THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for any answers.

TINK

Toesmom1
06-08-2004, 11:39 AM
Can get codes at mousesavers.com. Lots of info there. Don't know when they come out for Dec. I'm going then too thinking of booking my room. If codes come out you can call change to cheaper rate so they say. I tried that year or so ago they always told me they had nothing at code rate. I figured they figure they got me so what the heck. Good luck. When in Dec. you going?

Tigger&Tink
06-08-2004, 11:47 AM
Thanks so much,,,will be at the MVMCP on the 7th of Dec. and CP on the 8th,,just staying the two nights ,,as we just live 45-50 mins away,,,but ' do not want to have to drive back after the MVMCP,,,,thanks for code info,,,

Tink

Cheryle423
06-08-2004, 01:03 PM
Hi... I'm relatively new to these boards.. only my 2nd post or so..!! I just called today to get our Dec. rate at POFQ.. the best I could come up with was 132.00 nite.. with AAA rate.. I put a courtesy hold... do you think I should go ahead and book it and try to call later if a code appears???

Thanks..
cheryle

Toesmom1
06-08-2004, 01:20 PM
You won't get a better rate till codes come out if they do. I would book to have the room can change later.

liznboys
06-08-2004, 02:07 PM
Definitely book now so you can get what you want!! You can always apply a code to your reservation once it comes out! We recently booked our trip for next winter (late Feb/early Mar), so now we'll watch for a code to come out so we can apply it to our ressie. :)

Here is a link to the historical release dates of codes (scroll down for the yearly charts):
http://www.mousesavers.com/faq.html#historical

It looks like the December codes start coming out in mid to late summer, so start watching! It's a good idea to sign up for the Mousesavers Newsletter (http://www.mousesavers.com/newsletter.html) So you can find out about a new code right away! :)

Cheryle423
06-08-2004, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the quick replies... I will call to actually book the room tonight after breaking the news to DH!!! :hyper:

Have signed up for the newsletter and will keep looking for codes.. hopefully one will come available.. who knows, maybe we could even upgrade!?!

Thanks.. cheryle::MickeyMo

liznboys
06-08-2004, 02:30 PM
Tigger&Tink-check your pm's! ;)

SarahAndMike
06-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Oh thanks for the historical link. We're planning on a short trip in early Dec. also. We aren't really interested unless there are some good codes. I'll keep my fingers crossed for early August code release.