PDA

View Full Version : Character breakfast??

sweetpea3470
05-25-2004, 11:09 AM
I HEARD THERE IS A CHARACTER BREAKFAST ON BOARD.
DO I NEED RESERVATIONS? OR IS IT JUST A WALK IN? & WHAT CHARACTERS ARE THERE?
THANK YOU.

RIDISNEYLOVERS
05-25-2004, 11:15 AM
I have another question about this too - Do you have ONE or TWO character breakfasts on the 7 day?

Thanks,
Lisa

NejTheLion
05-25-2004, 11:15 AM
The character breakfast is only available on the 7-day cruises, but the good news is you don't have to do anything other than show up. They split the guests up based on your rotation and dining time with six CBs, two on each of the three sea days. Your assigned day will be the next sea day after you eat in Animator's Palate. This will be on your dining ticket in your stateroom when you arrive.

There's also a Tea with Wendy for the kids, but you need to get tickets for that once on board. Check the navigators for the time and place you can get them.

NejTheLion
05-25-2004, 11:19 AM
Oh, forgot to mention the characters. The breakfast is hosted by Chip and Dale, and I've also seen Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto making the photo rounds. There's a little interlude with music and some hand jive dancing led by the chipmunks. Other than that, the characters all make their way around to the tables with professional photographers.

sweetpea3470
05-25-2004, 11:20 AM
OHHH...SO YOU CAN'T GO TO THIS BREAKFAST EVERY DAY ?JUST AT SEA DAYS? & IS THE TEA WITH WENDY INCLUDED OR AN EXTRA CHARGE?

tammy bell
05-25-2004, 11:29 AM
You only have the character breakfast one day on the 7 day cruise. Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Chip, and Dale were the characters. It was cute. There is no extra charge for tea with Wendy but the tickets go really fast. We missed them. Oh well, maybe next time. We had the rotation PLAP, so our character breakfast was on Thursday morning. Hope this helps.

RIDISNEYLOVERS
05-25-2004, 11:32 AM
On the WESTERN is Key West day considered a "Sea Day"?

Also, thanks for the info!!

sweetpea3470
05-25-2004, 11:33 AM
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE INFO.....WE PLAN TO BE ON THE SHIP AS SOON AS THEY ALOW US. SO I GUESS I'LL GO TO THE DESK (OR WHATEVER THEY CALL IT) TO GET TICKETS....IS IT JUST FOR KIDS OR ADULTS TOO?

Grendel
05-25-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by sweetpea3470
OHHH...SO YOU CAN'T GO TO THIS BREAKFAST EVERY DAY ?JUST AT SEA DAYS? & IS THE TEA WITH WENDY INCLUDED OR AN EXTRA CHARGE?

The character breakfast is not just on sea days. Its the day after your first dinner at Animators Pallette.

Just as a side note. I found the whole thing very rushed. Many of the photographers will try and not let you get autographs telling you that you can get autographs at other times during the week. If the autograph is important to you tell them you'll for go the picture then to save time and see what they say. :)

DMS_cruisers04
05-25-2004, 12:04 PM
There was also a thread recently stating that the CB was not listed on the dinner tickets, but on the KTTW card :confused:, so be sure to ask your servers, if you're not sure.

Rence
05-25-2004, 12:29 PM
To be on the safe side, ask your servers at dinner on your first night when your Character Breakfast is. They will be able to give you all the details.

jrabbit
05-25-2004, 12:35 PM
Your servers will give you your tickets with the day and time your character breakfast is. You CANNOT go whenever you want. It's assigned seating (same table as for dinner).

You do need ressies for "Tea with Wendy"

The character breakfasts are on sea days and yes, Key West is considered a "sea day" for the CB's.

tammy bell
05-25-2004, 01:16 PM
Our server did not give us the tickets for the character breakfast. The tickets were in our room when we got there. The tickets listed where we would eat dinner each night and at the bottom was the day and time of our character breakfast.

sweetpea3470
05-26-2004, 09:10 AM
THANKS TO ALL FOR THE INFO :)