PDA

View Full Version : Husband's first name spelled wrong on cruise booklet / document

oceanmarina
05-23-2004, 07:16 PM
Hi all. We got our Wonder cruise booklets for this July. I picked them up at Liberty Travel (who we booked it with) and I just noticed that they spelled my husband's first name wrong, "Pasquale" is spelled "Pasquales".
Is this a problem? What should I do?
~ Marina
:o

Lisa loves Pooh
05-23-2004, 07:18 PM
I would contact DCL immediately.

I know for airline tickets--names and i.d. must match. Not sure if you have to fly or not--but if you do, he may have a problem just on that alone.

sanela
05-23-2004, 07:37 PM
my DH first name was spelled wrong to.instead of sasha they spell`d it sasa.but we did not have any problems.

BMURPHY02
05-23-2004, 08:38 PM
i just had the same problem for july 3rd cruise they tiold me to put one line threw the letter that is wrong and write the correct leter under the name .but if you do it wrong you will have to pay $35 for new doc when you get to the port at check in i told dcl that when i check in they can fix it and that is ok just call dcl now and tell them of the misspelled name 1-800- 511-1333

Lisa loves Pooh
05-23-2004, 08:50 PM
Did anyone have to fly and was this change still allowed?

Also--if they made the mistake--why would you have to pay $35 to issue correct documents?

wltdsnyfan
05-23-2004, 09:13 PM
:sunny: Hi! Just woundering when in July do you leave? I am tring to figure when I will get mine. tHANKS:boat:

ciadriamom
05-23-2004, 09:30 PM
Last August booked the Liberty Travel and my docs came with my first name spelled Sharron. Only problem, I only have one r in my name. Called Disney and said to just cross out the extra 'r'. Had no problem, especially, since I was the lead reservation and it was spelled wrong on all the docs.

BMURPHY02
05-23-2004, 10:18 PM
iam leaving july 3 western cruise
if you do not do it correctly when you write the correct spelling on the doc they have to make new doc at the port that is what i was told thursday when i got all 4 sets of documents i have 4 rooms on deck forward