PDA

View Full Version : Hyatt MCO Shuttle to ship??

MommaluvsDis
05-23-2004, 01:59 PM
Anyone ever take the Hyatt MCO shuttle to the ship and back? If so, how was your experience?

prymsu
05-24-2004, 05:39 AM
We used the DCL transportation the morning of from the Hyatt, and we were the first bus to reach the port, at least on the trip I was on. You gather in the lobby and they start signing folks up at 9:30 a.m. or so, and the first bus takes off shortly after 10:00 a.m. This worked out really well.

hughiedeweylouie
05-24-2004, 06:08 AM
OHHHH----I thought I had to find the Disney transport check-in somewhere in the airport. We are staying at the Hyatt, so Disney transport sign-up is in the lobby of the hotel?
That would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

prymsu
05-24-2004, 10:27 AM
yes, sign up is in the lobby at the Hyatt. If you go down at 9:15 a.m. or so, you can beat the crowd, sign up and be on the first bus out.

Lloyd Dobler
05-24-2004, 10:56 AM
Another perk to staying at the Hyatt and taking the DCL busses is that you can tag your bags with the cruise line tags, leave them outside your Hyatt room, and they will be collected and transported to the ship. Makes the morning of the cruise very easy.

CAMICKEY
05-24-2004, 12:15 PM
We stayed at the Hyatt MCO, caught the first bus, and were the fourth family on the ship for our May 8th cruise. I have no problems recommending the Hyatt (except for the price). - Mike