PDA

View Full Version : Reas Phone #

b&bdiscruisers
05-22-2004, 12:57 PM
I have read on the boards to call Debbie @ 407-566-7411. Can I call her today (Sat)? This is just to add this to my cruise ressie--I haven't paid off our cruise yet--or should I just call DCL (where I made my ressies) to add it to my cruise? And then call Debbie to actually make my reservations for Palo & massage after I've paid off the cruise? I want to do this right!! ;)

ivanova
05-22-2004, 02:28 PM
You call DCL to add the pkg to your ressie - after you've paid in full, then you call Debbie to make the Palo/spa ressies.

b&bdiscruisers
05-22-2004, 02:42 PM
Ivanova:

Thanks so much for your answer! That's exactly what I wanted to know:D

b&bdiscruisers
05-22-2004, 04:03 PM
I called DCL & added it! Glad I did it now just in case the price goes up like the individual massages!

tink5
05-23-2004, 10:34 AM
I called Debbie BEFORE my cruise was paid in full. There were no problems. The sooner the better.

b&bdiscruisers
05-23-2004, 01:33 PM
Tink5,

Our cruise is the 10 day at Christmas, it won't be paid off until Oct., but you say I can make my Palo & massage reservations now? Will Debbie be available to talk to today, (Sun.) or is it just during business hours during the week? Thanks for your help!

tink5
05-23-2004, 02:16 PM
I don't know if she is in today but try, if not call monday. Ask for extension #X67411. This will put you right to her. She will make palo's brunch ressie for you to if you want (they aren't included with you reas though). And you can also get your seating rotation for the week if you want. She's very nice.

magic cruiser
05-23-2004, 06:38 PM
::MickeyMo If we sign up for the REAS pkg can my dil have the massage instead of my husband ? She will be in another cabin ?

BMURPHY02
05-23-2004, 07:32 PM
can someone tell me what you are talking about and what package?
i think you are saying that you can book palo in advance befor you get on the ship and the spa too all you have to do is call the above number and talk to debbie who is debbie and does she work for disney thank you

b&bdiscruisers
05-23-2004, 08:19 PM
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/disneycruiseline/ratesanddates/specialoffers/specialofferindex?id=RomanticEscapeSpecialOffer
This is what we're talking about & apparently Debbie works for Disney & she will make the ressies for you after you have booked this package. I haven't talked to her yet, but I have added this pkg. to my cruise. Hope this helps!

magic cruiser
05-23-2004, 10:14 PM
Still confused about this pkg. Do you get to choose which spa treatment, and do you have to go together. As far as Palo's... can other family members join you in Palo's ( there's 8 adults in our group ) ??:wave:

b&bdiscruisers
05-23-2004, 10:25 PM
The massages you choose between is the Well-being or the Spa Taster, don't know if you have to go together. I know me & my husband will be going together--for me this is the whole point of this package. On our cruise last year we had a massage together & it was great! As far as Palo, I'm assuming the ressie is just for you & partner since this is a romantic package. but I could be wrong. The people who have already done this could answer you better!

StuartMI
05-24-2004, 07:40 AM
Can we call her prior to 90 days out? Our cruise is paid off already but we aren't sailing till November and I was just pretty much twiddling my thumbs until then. Does anyone know? :confused:

b&bdiscruisers
05-24-2004, 11:17 AM
OK, This is the story of my situation:
I just called Debbie:
Since my cruise is the 10 day @ Christmas, & the date is so far away that they have no schedule slots for that itinerary yet. She told me to call back in October. She was very nice about it. So even though I have added it to my reservation, I can't set my times yet. She did say that it didn't matter if wasn't paid for yet, just as long it's on your reservation, you can choose your Palo, massages, etc. times. Hope this helps others out there with these questions!
:D

ivanova
05-24-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by StuartMI
Can we call her prior to 90 days out? Our cruise is paid off already but we aren't sailing till November and I was just pretty much twiddling my thumbs until then. Does anyone know? :confused:
Stuart,

I think you are on the same Nov cruise that we are on (Nov 14-18), if so I was able to book our REAS ressies (spa & Palo) with Debbie already. The only thing she can NOT book on the 4 day Wonder is the Palo champagne brunch (day at sea). She said it's too limited, so unlike the Magic she cannot book it for the Wonder in advance.

StuartMI
05-24-2004, 12:09 PM
Ivan - yep, we are!

I will call her right now. Thanks! :bounce: :tongue:

b&bdiscruisers
05-24-2004, 01:21 PM
Let us know how it goes with Debbie!:D

RIDISNEYLOVERS
05-24-2004, 02:47 PM
Does anyone have the 800#?

AngieRL
05-24-2004, 05:35 PM
I called today to make our reservations. Debbie is great! I was on my lunch break (taught kindergarten for 2 hours in a non-a/c room with outside temperature of 94) she was great with me trying to remember everything we wanted. We got the rotation we wanted APL, with Palos on the night we are in St. Thomas, and the bruch, tea and everything. I was surprised we could book this early. Our cruise leaves July 24.

Angie
Bucks County, PA

:cloud9: :cat:

justcruisin
05-24-2004, 08:36 PM
Do you get to pick your dining rotation when speaking with Debby? I thought it was assigned based on the kids in your group.

Hey AngieRL, we're on the 7/24 cruise too!

AngieRL
05-24-2004, 08:45 PM
I asked Debbie before I made the Palo reservation, what rotation I had, she said, "tell me what you want." So I did and she said, "you got it." I thought that was great.

The July 24th cruise will be our honeymoon. We can't wait to go. 60 days from today, YAY!!

Justcruisin, should we arrange a DIS meet?

Angie

WisconsinDisneyGirl
05-25-2004, 07:22 AM
What would be the best dining rotation????

StuartMI
05-25-2004, 07:25 AM
Yeah, any suggestions on rotations?

It doesn't really *matter* does it? I know for those doing a 4 night cruise that the restaurant from the 4th night is a repeat of the 3rd night, so night 4 we're actually doing Palo then. I've also heard that Animators Palate doesn't do the animation show on the 4th night.

As for the others? What to do?

Does order matter? :confused:

ivanova
05-25-2004, 08:34 AM
I asked for APTA so my daughter won't miss Animator's Palette on the first night ... and you're right, on the 2nd night in AP, you don't get the "show."