PDA

View Full Version : Hershey Meet aka Michelle's Birthday Bash Chat

dtuleya
05-19-2004, 06:59 AM
Since we have this new chat room let's put it to use in planning Michelle's Birthday/Hershey Meet! Beanie's got to clear it with the head honchos though. So, anybody up for a chat? When would be a good time and date for you?

Beanie
05-19-2004, 07:15 AM
Anytime is good for me, as long as it is in the evening because I work days. :)

J&D
05-19-2004, 04:37 PM
Saturday would be good for me.

Tantor
05-20-2004, 05:54 AM
We are away this weekend as it our May long weekend up here in Canuck land.

dtuleya
05-20-2004, 06:03 AM
Any evening is good for me.

LaurieA
05-20-2004, 08:47 AM
Sorry to jump in here- but-This is a question about Hershey Park, never been there---How is it? My sons charter cyber school has a field trip scheduled there- I would like to take him. How about hotels(decent but inexpensive). Can you tell me anything about the area or parks- thanks! Lived in Pa most my whole life expect for about 3 years in Clearwater, and I have never been to this park. Thanks!

Tantor
05-20-2004, 10:38 AM
:bounce: :bounce:

sweetpea3812
05-20-2004, 09:40 PM
But do we really have to talk about michelle,, I've already bad mouthed about her to all my friends,, So I'd rather talk about that trouble-maker Denise,, Or that canuck Karen,, Or that Can't take a joke JD,, Or maybe even that meanie Beanie.. Did I forget anyone?? Well maybe mal, but being such a sweetheart that she is,, Who could ever say a bad word about her :)

I'm just kidding ;) ,, I love you all

Beanie
05-20-2004, 10:02 PM
***************************************e/lodgeadmin/saywha.gif Come here, Laurie...my dear friend...***************************************e/lodgeadmin/twak.gif ***************************************e/lodgeadmin/kickbutt.gif

For all you people who don't know Laurie (or maybe even the ones who do?) ***************************************e/lodgeadmin/lies.gif

Okay, I feel better now!! You just wait "sweet" pea (puhleeze, who is she kidding anyway with that name?), you are so in trouble in July!! :teeth:

Tantor
05-21-2004, 05:52 AM
May 26th. It's next Wed. night??????????

dtuleya
05-21-2004, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by sweetpea3812
But do we really have to talk about michelle,, I've already bad mouthed about her to all my friends,, So I'd rather talk about that trouble-maker Denise,, Or that canuck Karen,, Or that Can't take a joke JD,, Or maybe even that meanie Beanie.. Did I forget anyone?? Well maybe mal, but being such a sweetheart that she is,, Who could ever say a bad word about her :)

I'm just kidding ;) ,, I love you all

***************************************e/lodgeadmin/saywha.gifFirst of all, I need to say this...Liar, liar, pants on fire!! Whew, I feel better now. Now I have some points to make.

Secondly, Michelle is a sweetheart, we definitely agree on that. :hug: Love ya Belle!

Thirdly, (can you tell we've been studying ordinals in kindergarten?) I prefer the term "Mischief Maker"***************************************e/lodgeadmin/crazylol.gif***************************************e/lodgeadmin/nyah.gif

Fourthly, Karen can't help where's she's born, but we love our girl from up north anyway! ***************************************e/lodgeadmin/canflag.gif

Fifthly, after all the organizing Jen does for us we shouldn't be upset with her if she is comically imparied.***************************************e/lodgeadmin/554.gif

Sixthly, Beanie only gets to be a meanie if we take away her Bailey's bottle and I don't think any of us is dumb enough to do that!http://pub130.************/brmdsjoint.showEmoticonsHelp

and finally, Mal is a sweetheart, but she'd definitely not off the hook! All I can say is don't mess with her after too many margaritas, because then she becomes pure Evil. We won't even talk about that eerie laugh of hers!*******************************contrib/ruinkai/FIREdevil.gif

Beanie
05-21-2004, 06:33 AM
Denise! :p

Karen, Wednesday night is not good for me, I won't be home! :( From this Monday to Thursday, I will be at the Beach, so how about Thursday Night at 8:00 pm? It has to be at 8 if it is on a weekday because regular chat starts at 9 each night.

What do you all think? Thursday at 8?

dtuleya
05-21-2004, 06:39 AM
Sounds good to me Beanie!

Tantor
05-21-2004, 10:13 AM
Looks good for me!!!!:teeth: :hyper:

Putting a sticky on the computer:cool1:

sweetpea3812
05-21-2004, 12:17 PM
;) ;) :p I might be tiny but my mouth more than makes up for it :p

I forgot I won't be around next week,, I'm running away from home and not sure when I'm coming back ( not that any of you would care) ,,So I won't be there for chat,, would someone take notes and tell me what was said...

Tantor
05-21-2004, 03:20 PM
word for word;) :rolleyes:

sweetpea3812
05-21-2004, 07:28 PM
I knew I could count on you :bounce: :bounce:

Beanie
05-21-2004, 10:42 PM
Okay, so Thursday it is or what? I just want to put in a request to the WM's because I won't be here this coming week.

Is Thursday at 8 okay?

We can always have another chat like the week before the meet or something...whatever you guys want to do! :)

Belle0101
05-23-2004, 04:39 PM
:chat:
I wanna talk about me
Wanna talk about I
Wanna talk about number one
Oh my me my
What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see
I like talking about you, usually, but occassionally
I wanna talk about me
I wanna talk about me
:chat: