PDA

View Full Version : Emails from Pch, Lp, Memolink?

dawgsgirl
05-18-2004, 08:43 PM
Hi--

For the past couple of weeks I have not gotten any emails from LP, Pch, Memolink, or SRR. Not even confirmation of trivia. Anyone else have this problem? Or did they just stop sending them? Thanks in advance for the help!

dtuleya
05-18-2004, 09:02 PM
I've been getting mine. Do you have a SPAM folder they might be getting sent to?

Beanie
05-18-2004, 09:15 PM
I have also been getting mine...seems like I am getting more and more of PCH bonus emails as well, which is cool! :)

I hope you figure out what the problem is soon!! I would have to agree with Denise and check to see if you have a Spam folder...

Also, Mal might be able to help you out, she is really good at figuring out these technical problems that people have! :p

dawgsgirl
05-20-2004, 05:28 AM
Thanks, but I don't have a SPAM folder and am certainly getting SPAM!! Also other emails from other reward programs. Anyone else have any ideas?

Melbournemom
05-20-2004, 09:58 AM
I have had this happen several times. I just cleared out my cache. I don't remember what all I had to do but if you put in a trouble ticket to Memolink they will send you a step by step of how to do it and it has worked for me everytime.

Melbournemom
05-20-2004, 10:07 AM
I almost forgot. I also had to delete the cookies. I just don't remember how to do it but it was pretty easy.

dawgsgirl
05-20-2004, 06:56 PM
Melbournemom--
thanks for the help! I'm leaving tomorrow for WDW so I'll take care of this when I get home!!