PDA

View Full Version : Summer Secret Pal Exchange: Make Your Guesses Here!

J&D
05-13-2004, 09:01 PM
Here are the details for the Secret Pal Exchange.

First, I would like to make a friendly request that only those that can SERIOUSLY COMMIT to sending TWO PACKAGES by the ASSIGNED DEADLINES sign up. Thanks!

I will take names up until next Monday, May 17th. I will PM everyone with the name of their pal soon thereafter. Each person that is interested needs to copy and PM me the following information:

DIS Name
Address:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Food/Drink:
Favorite Scent:
Favorite Disney Character(s):
Favorite Disney Movie(s):
Favorite Disney Park(s),Ride(s), and/or Show(s):
Hobbies:
Collections:
Favorite Summer Activities:
Favorite way to save money for a Disney trip: coupons, rebates, garage sales, sell on Ebay, etc.
Anything else you feel your pal should know:

You will mail two packages to your pal.
1. a small package sent by June 21st to include HINTS as to who you are
*** I will start a thread where we can try to guess the name of our secret pal. Many of us now post using fictitious locations in order to keep our locations a secret from our pals.
2. a larger package sent by July 23rd to REVEAL who you are

*** Send or spend as much as you would like, but letís try to keep the price of the first package under $10 and the price of the second package under $15 (excluding shipping). The items sent DO NOT have to be Disney- or rewards-related. Use the information provided by your pal to help you plan your packages.

Let the fun begin! ::yes::

eller
05-13-2004, 09:57 PM
I'm in! :Pinkbounc :teeth: :cool1: :drinking1 :thewave:

Lori

TEK224
05-14-2004, 12:26 AM
Count me in!

:thewave:

dtuleya
05-14-2004, 06:04 AM
:bounce: :wave: :bounce: Let the fun begin!

shelbyjosh
05-14-2004, 10:32 AM
Me, Me, Me!!!!!

CourtasanSatine
05-14-2004, 11:48 AM
PM will be sent as soon as I get home

Beanie
05-14-2004, 01:13 PM
Sent you a PM, Jen!! :) Thanks for doing this again! :)

shoppie
05-14-2004, 07:00 PM
Jen:

Thanks for organizing. This is gonna be fun!!!!

Lisa

Tantor
05-15-2004, 08:10 AM
just way to busy with Girl Guides and school right now!!

rafikimom
05-15-2004, 04:58 PM
:wave2: I'm in! I'm still feeling a little unsure of what to send. If we are giving this info about favorite drinks, etc., how are we sending gifts to a secret pal about giving clues about us? I know I must sound stupid.:confused: Although I'm confused, I'm still excited:jumping1:

jcemom
05-15-2004, 05:47 PM
I'm in too! :hyper:
I'm also wondering what to send. :confused: Are we supposed to send what the recipient will like according to the questions they answer, AND something to give a clue about us? How do we do both? Can someone please give those of us who haven't done this before an example?

J&D
05-16-2004, 09:06 AM
You use the information provided by your pal to help you plan your packages. For example, if your pal says that their favorite scent is vanilla, then you can send them a vanilla candle, vanilla lotion, etc. Last summer my pal said that her favorite drink was a margarita, so I sent her a margarita flavored sucker. The clues about your identity are usually just written statements about yourself. For example, I am a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if I need to clarify anything else.

::yes::

rafikimom
05-16-2004, 05:58 PM
Thanks! That helps.::yes::

jcemom
05-16-2004, 07:25 PM
Thanks, that's exactly what I needed to know! :teeth:

eeyore74
05-16-2004, 11:08 PM
K.. I signed up. My first exchange - funny how excited I am! :D

J&D
05-17-2004, 12:52 PM
I will take names up until 6 PM EST today!

J&D
05-17-2004, 07:17 PM
Names have been sent out, so everyone check their PM inbox!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Beanie
05-17-2004, 07:26 PM
Thanks, Jen!! I got mine, now off to shop this week!! :)
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

dtuleya
05-17-2004, 07:29 PM
Got mine too! Oooh, the possibilities! Gives me a reason to shop!

TEK224
05-17-2004, 10:48 PM
There's nothing I like better than shopping in WDW! Unless of course it's the TofT!

Terri

CourtasanSatine
05-18-2004, 01:47 AM
since i had tech problems(pop up blocker hates IE) I sent in my name late

Maleficent2
05-18-2004, 07:45 AM
this is going to be so much FUN!

;)

Mal::yes::

sweetpea3812
05-18-2004, 02:57 PM
I check and rechecked and I still haven't gotten a PM with my person's name,, Whats up with that:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm just kidding :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I didn't get in on this one,, or any other until I learn to control my spending :earseek: ,, I just posted to stir things up:wave: Have fun with this one:yo-yo: :yo-yo:

jcemom
05-18-2004, 03:55 PM
I got mine! :hyper:

dtuleya
05-18-2004, 04:30 PM
Got mine!

J&D
05-18-2004, 04:47 PM
Just a friendly reminder that this exchange is now CLOSED!

sweetpea- Honestly, I never know when you are kidding or being serious. ;)

candylover
05-18-2004, 06:10 PM
Why did I miss this???
I am a little confused. I keep reading the exchange index to find new exchanges but I never seem to find one like this... I found it looking for the R exchange.. am I looking in the wrong places:crazy:

J&D
05-18-2004, 07:54 PM
As the organizer of most of the exchanges over here on the RB, I like keeping the exchanges limited to those that actually do visit this board, so I don't advertise over on the CB or exchange index. It just goes back to what Beanie always says about this being a special board and group of people, and if the exchanges were to be opened up to everyone, then I think some of the specialness would be lost. JMHO! :D

dtuleya
05-18-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by J&D
As the organizer of most of the exchanges over here on the RB, I like keeping the exchanges limited to those that actually do visit this board, so I don't advertise over on the CB or exchange index. It just goes back to what Beanie always says about this being a special board and group of people, and if the exchanges were to be opened up to everyone, then I think some of the specialness would be lost. JMHO! :D

Well said Jen! Welcome to the RB Candylover!

Beanie
05-18-2004, 08:17 PM
Yup, I just love this board best!! :grouphug:

dtuleya
05-18-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by sweetpea3812
I check and rechecked and I still haven't gotten a PM with my person's name,, Whats up with that:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm just kidding :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I didn't get in on this one,, or any other until I learn to control my spending :earseek: ,, I just posted to stir things up:wave: Have fun with this one:yo-yo: :yo-yo:

You wicked, wicked pot stirrer you! That's why I love ya!

dtuleya
05-18-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Beanie
Yup, I just love this board best!! :grouphug:

Awww Beanz! You're brining a tear to my eye girl! :worship::lovestruc:hug:***************************************e/lodgeadmin/sigh.gif

Naisy68
05-18-2004, 10:48 PM
Thanks J & D for all your planning- This will be fun!

Belle0101
05-18-2004, 11:22 PM
I opted to sit this one out too:(

I just have too many things going all at once. Maybe next time around. :crazy:

And, I hope you all have fun with it and receive lots of nice things! It's still fun to see who had who (or is it whom? I guess I didn't pay attention that day in English class) and what was sent. ::yes::

Enjoy!!:wave:

Beanie
05-18-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by dtuleya
Awww Beanz! You're brining a tear to my eye girl! :worship::lovestruc:hug:***************************************e/lodgeadmin/sigh.gif

:p I have the song, "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" running through my head now! :p

::yes:: :lovestruc puckerup: :rotfl:

dtuleya
05-19-2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Belle0101
I opted to sit this one out too:(

I just have too many things going all at once. Maybe next time around. :crazy:

And, I hope you all have fun with it and receive lots of nice things! It's still fun to see who had who (or is it whom? I guess I didn't pay attention that day in English class) and what was sent. ::yes::

Enjoy!!:wave:

:grouphug: Keep your chin up girl!

J&D
05-19-2004, 05:37 PM
Beanie- Could you pretty please stick this thread at the top? Thanks!

candylover
05-19-2004, 06:16 PM
OK I understand. I do read the boards but I was confused.
I just want to be in "THE CLUB":confused3

Belle0101
05-20-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by dtuleya
:grouphug: Keep your chin up girl!

I'm keeping it up - I just hope I don't keep it up so far that people think I'm a snob. :snooty:

Beanie
05-20-2004, 10:10 PM
I'm keeping it up - I just hope I don't keep it up so far that people think I'm a snob. :snooty:

Don't they already think that??:eek:

Ha ha...Just kidding, you know I love ya, Michelle!! :grouphug:

dtuleya
05-21-2004, 06:40 AM

Never! Just make sure to tilt down a little during rain storms! ::yes::

rafikimom
06-04-2004, 11:40 PM
Just wanted to let my secret pal know I just printed up her list and packing it for Disney. I'm sure I'll find something down there.::yes::

Beanie
06-06-2004, 09:20 PM
Just a little side note here...I am leaving for Florida in a week and won't be back until June 23rd, so my first package will be a few days late going out. I am sure my person won't mind though as I will do my shopping at Disney!! ;):)

eller
06-09-2004, 11:37 AM
Oooh, I hope it's me!

Although, whoever gets the "late" package will know his/her secret pal is Beanie!

;) ;)

Lori

J&D
06-14-2004, 07:55 PM
Just a friendly reminder that the deadline for the first package is just a week away.

:Pinkbounc

jcemom
06-14-2004, 08:09 PM
My package is just about ready, but I still can't figure out what kind of "clue" to put in. :confused:

J&D
06-14-2004, 08:14 PM
I'll send you a PM with some suggestions.

candylover
06-15-2004, 12:54 PM
Where do I post "sent"???? Here or is there another place:teeth:

J&D
06-15-2004, 06:33 PM
Where do I post "sent"???? This is the official exchange thread, so you can post it here if you would like. We usually don't post when we've sent for this one because it is a secret exchange. Once we've received our first package we usually try to guess who our secret pal is.

J&D
06-19-2004, 03:25 PM
Just a friendly reminder that Monday is the deadline for the first round of packages. If you can't meet the deadline, then please mail your package ASAP. Please post when you have received your first package and make a guess as to who you think your secret pal is.

Here is a list of participants:

J&D
candylover
eller
naisy68
mickeyfan1
shelbyjosh
TEK224
dtuleya
patsal
AMaloy314
WDWMom
Beanie
shoppie
jcemom
clhcpaca
rafikimom
eeyore74
Mal
Dznypal

:D

mickeyfan1
06-21-2004, 01:33 PM
I know from whom I recieved, too. But just to tell you all what it is:

A wooden box shaped like a book, painted red, with mickey paper decopaged (sp) inside and out. Extremely cute. Unside the box was a book, a novel about a woman trying to write a romance novel (my favorite type of book), a very beautiful bookmark, and a siver fabric bag containing a small round mirror which has the Mickey Icon etched into it, well actually the icon is plain, the etching makes is around it. Anyway, someone is very craft talented.

Edited for crappy typing!

Reedited to add I know my pal's identity!!!!!

AMaloy314
06-21-2004, 02:37 PM
I'm so excited! I got a box in the mail today!

I'm not yet ready to make a guess, but I'm going to do a little snooping around to see if I can figure it out.

Whoever you are, thank you very much! I love the stickers, especially the Toy Story ones! The zoo stickers and die cuts are going to be great for all my pictures of my little guys this summer. It is going to be alot of fun to use them at the next crop! (I'm saving the Mickey stickers until after our trip!!).

We've been half-heartedly working on potty training, but had been planning on hitting it hard next week after swimming lessons are over! The Pull-ups and 'tints' couldn't have come at a better time! Since my little guy is not even interested, I'm sure that the coupons are going to come in VERY handy as well!

I haven't yet added all the coupons that you sent me into my coupon file. There are so many that it is going to take a while!!

Whoever you are....THANK YOU! :hug:

Now to see if I can figure out who you are.....

Ok, I've narrowed it down to 5, but that is as far as I can get. Here is where I stand now.... it could be J&D, candylover, mickeyfan1, TEK224, or clhcpaca. That's the best I can do. If I HAD to make a guess, it would be J&D based on the diapers and stay at home mom knowlege.

edited to include my guess.

J&D
06-21-2004, 04:24 PM
If I HAD to make a guess, it would be J&D based on the diapers and stay at home mom knowlege. I am not a stay at home mom. As a matter of fact, I'm not even a mom YET. ;)

Hope more packages arrive this week! :Pinkbounc

AMaloy314
06-21-2004, 04:27 PM
Jeez!!! I'm so bad at this!!

:crazy:

J&D
06-21-2004, 04:38 PM
:teeth: This exchange is so much FUN!

mickeyfan1
06-21-2004, 05:44 PM
I am not gonna say till more people have made their guesses. It makes it so much more fun!

dtuleya
06-21-2004, 06:00 PM
:wave: Just checkin' in. Anybody else get theirs yet? :wave2:

Naisy68
06-22-2004, 08:59 PM
I haven't got mine yet but I'm sure it's on the way. I sure had fun shopping for my secret pal - I hope they like it!

patsal
06-23-2004, 05:54 PM
That is what my DS used to call the UPS Man when he was a toddler and we lived far away from Grandma! WOW! How did you know today was my last day of teaching/corecting/paperwork--A basketful of wonderful Margarita fixin's. I only have to get up and go in to check my next year's assignment and disconnect my computer, so I may have to enjoy some tonight! As for guesses, I have to do a little more digging and maybe I can post my guess tomorrow!
Mystery pal, whoever you are, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!:drinking1 :scratchin

To my mystery pal: Your package shipped a bit late, my sister had to go and have her baby and that kinda threw everything off for me since I was her coach until her DH drove 6 hours back from work!:crazy:

patsal
06-24-2004, 02:26 PM
Now, I think I can try to guess--after snooping around a bunch I think it may be jcemom?! If it is Thank You Tracey!

shelbyjosh
06-24-2004, 02:58 PM
I just got my package today!! I love the flip flop candle holder (reminds me of Jimmy Buffett!!) and the yummy smelling candles. The scrap stuff will come in handy when I do my beach page!! I have figured out who mine is. If I am correct, she is going to WDW in 22 days!! Also, if it is you...your birthday is the day before mine and one year earlier. Your gift bag and card really helped me out. Thank you thank you. I love my stuff!!!:wave:

dtuleya
06-24-2004, 03:30 PM
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Got my package today! I got a really cute red, white and blue, stars & strips picture frame that is shaped like a flip flop (tooo cute), a neat chalkboard/Mickey Mouse pin (can't wait to add it to my collection) and cool silver metal bookmark with mouse ears on the top with the following inscription, "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse!" Walt Disney

What words of wisdom! I absolutely love everything!

There was a note on a Hard Rock Hotel notepad, and I'm pretty sure I know who it is, but I'm not going to name names so as not to spoil the surprise. :hyper:

:wave: Thanks Secret Pal! :hug:

TEK224
06-24-2004, 06:12 PM
Came home from work to find a package waiting. My secret pal sent me a bunch of stickers (some disney, some holiday ones and the flower stickers smell so good!), a nice silver roller pen, a spiral bound journal book, some really cute note cards that have different designs featuring teddy bears and cats, and an Eeyore pez dispenser and candy.

Thank you so much, secret pal! You left me a clue, so I'm gonna try and figure out who you are. When I do I'll post.

Terri

eller
06-25-2004, 11:14 AM
I got my package! Wine, hot sauce and cookies. The cookies I know I love. I can't wait to try the other goodies. And I'm not sure who my secret pal is, but I'll be working on that one.

Secret Pal - Thank you!

Lori

jcemom
06-25-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by patsal
Now, I think I can try to guess--after snooping around a bunch I think it may be jcemom?! If it is Thank You Tracey! I won't say if it was me or not, but I guess we'll all find out soon, right?

I received a Disney Princess postcard from my secret pal to let me know that my package is coming late! (Ooooo...I can't wait to get it!) Hmmm...that should definitely narrow down my list of "possible suspects" huh? I'll have to "look around" and see WHO I can find that is at Disney or has just come home... princess:

Naisy68
06-25-2004, 11:41 AM
Hello All!
I am enjoying reading all of your posts. It's fun watching everyone guess. I am so excited to check the mail everyday. This is making my wait for Disney so much easier. It sounds like everyone has gotten some really neat packages. I love finding out what everyone's gotten.

--Renee:flower1:

mickeyfan1
06-25-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by eller
I got my package! Wine, hot sauce and cookies. .

Secret Pal - Thank you!

Lori

Strange combination, is the hot sauce to spice up the wine or the cookies?

Everyone is getting great packages!

shoppie
06-25-2004, 12:06 PM
I got my package from my secret pal. And after spending 2.5 hours in the ER yesterday morning - it sure brightened my day!!!

I received:

Winnie the Pooh deck of playing cards
Winnie the pooh photo album
a cucumber melon wax bear - which is absolutely gorgeous!!! and smells fabulous!!!

My secrect pal is:

Dtuleya - Thank you!!!!

ps - did you make the bear???

shelbyjosh
06-25-2004, 02:15 PM
I am surprised that my secret pal has not posted yet. I know she received her package because I tracked it via UPS. Maybe if she was a frequent RP board visitor maybe she would post? I will be bummed if I don't see her on here. :confused:

J&D
06-25-2004, 05:52 PM
shelbyjosh- Your pal is having computer problems. That is probably why she hasn't posted yet.

rafikimom
06-26-2004, 04:52 PM
I received my package today. I was soo excited to open it!!:bounce: I received a shot glass from WDW with aerosmith rockin roller coaster on it (my favorite ride!), a package of assorted die cuts for scrap booking with some great designs, and a wonderful vanilla candle which is burning as I type and it smells wonderful!:cloud9: I loved everything! The funny thing about the shot glass is we just returned fromWDW and everyone in my family bought something out of the gift shop at the end of the ride except me and out of my family I am the biggest fan of the ride and of the group. So now I have a souvenir from the ride! I'm going to have to hide my diecuts from my one daughter. she has gotten into scrapbooking quite seriously and she has already began telling me what "we" can do with them. I'm thinking the "we" is more "she".::yes:: So now I have to guess? Well, I have some ideas who it isn't and some strong possibilities of who it is, but I must do some more research. My secret pal told me she is from Philly and she is training for some triathlons. Thank you so much for my package!

Beanie
06-26-2004, 10:59 PM
Sorry, things just got back to normal around here...my package went out this morning...so sorry for the delay!!

WDWMom
06-27-2004, 06:21 PM
Received my package a while ago, just before leaving on vacation. I love all the stuff. I received, if I can remember correctly, a frame (which is pretty) a package that contains a loofah sponge, bath puff, a pumice stick and soap bar that smells wonderful. Plus other things.

I have no idea who you are but that you live in Ohio. I am guessing that you don't frequent in posting but I could be wrong. Can't wait to see who you are.

Sue

TEK224
06-28-2004, 08:05 PM
I think my secret pal is (tah-dah): Allie (Eeyore74)!

Am I right? If not, then I'm totally clueless.

Terri

eeyore74
06-28-2004, 09:21 PM
Sorry, Terri! But I'm not your secret pal. But I'm flattered you thought of me. lol

Good luck figuring it out!

eeyore74
06-29-2004, 04:04 PM
Got my package today! Thank you secret pal! I got a Fourth of July Eeyore beanie that has the rocket on his back with stars that light up. Too cute! And I got an adorable puppy pad with a pencil and yummy smelling vanilla soap. Cool stuff!!

I've got two names in mind. patsal or Naisy68. Hmmm... I think I will go with my first guess of patsal. Am I right??? :hyper:

Thanks again Secret Pal! I love my goodies!

patsal
06-29-2004, 04:48 PM
I've got two names in mind. patsal or Naisy68. Hmmm... I think I will go with my first guess of patsal. Am I right???

Maybe .... you never know...you'll have to wait until July to be certain!:cool1:

Naisy68
06-29-2004, 05:11 PM
Hmm, I wonder who eeyore74s pal is. Could it be me? I'll never tell (until July) Isn't this fun??

Still waiting patiently for my package, I'm sure it's on the way. In the mean time, I shall just wait and enjoy reading everyone's guesses.

So far, two people have guessed me and only one of them can be correct OR maybe it's someone else altogether. You'll have to wait and see.

--Renee:flower1:

TEK224
06-29-2004, 07:30 PM
My secret pal's hint was that Eeyore was her (his?) favorite character. That's why I thought it was Allie (Eeyore74).
Guess I have to do some investigating.

Terri:confused3

Beanie
06-29-2004, 09:48 PM
My Secret Pal shouldn't have any problem figuring out who I am...I left a very 'subtle' hint in the package!! ;):p

jcemom
06-30-2004, 02:10 PM
I got my package! :hyper:

It contained a Disney Princess magnet, Princess keychain, and a book of 12 Very Nice postcards--all princesses! Woo hoo! I am such a "Princess kind of Gal" and this is right up my alley! Thank you SO much! princess:

A nice card was enclosed that I'm guessing was handmade. My clues were that my pal was just at WDW, staying at OKW. I'm going to guess WDWMom, though not so much from the obvious clues, but more from a less obvious one that I'm guessing was meant as a subtle clue. In her postcard note she mentioned pool hopping, and I read on another thread somewhere that WDWMom's kids enjoy pool hopping, I think. :confused: So that's my guess. BUT--I don't want to know if I'm right or not! It's more fun to wonder and wait to find out, 'kay? :teeth:

Well, I'm going to go attach my keys to this great new keyring now... princess:

clhcpaca
06-30-2004, 04:37 PM
I received my package. It contained a travel bag with Bath and Body Moonlight Path items (my very favorite) and I will save it for WDW. I also received cashews (very yummy) and a bag of butter toffee candy.

My pal said that she lived a long way from me and that there was better weather where I lived, so I will have to work on those clues. Plus, my note had a big yellow rose on it---not sure if that's supposed to be a hint!!!!

Thanks for all the goodies, Cindy :wave2:

Maleficent2
06-30-2004, 09:38 PM
;) ;) ;)

I got it the minute I opened the package!!!!

Thanks for all the great gifts! THe Beanie is now resting on top of my monitor along with Maleficent, Ursula and the wicked witch!

Beanie sent me Hersey kisses(and other chocolate) in a great little hersey bag, a mickey bobble head, hard rock hotel items pen, pad ,shampoo, conditioner, lotion, villian collectors cards, a WDW postcard and a bookmark.

Mal

dtuleya
07-01-2004, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by clhcpaca
I received my package. It contained a travel bag with Bath and Body Moonlight Path items (my very favorite) and I will save it for WDW.

That's my favorite too! I get so many compliments when I wear that fragrance.

Naisy68
07-01-2004, 11:00 AM
That's my mother's favorite too and I am so jealous that she discovered it first. Now since she's my mom and we live like right next to each other, I can't very well wear the same fragrance can I? There must be some kind of unwritten law about that isn't there?
--Renee::MinnieMo

Dznypal
07-01-2004, 04:33 PM
I got my package from you (although I still have to figure out who you are. Your hint was very subtle!!!)

anyway I got a rain scent candle _thats my favorite scent and a very pretty almost like a star shaped holder

(the candle scent is my hint:confused: )

a nice pen that says "believe in magic"

princess bubble gum flavored tounge tape!!!! very different its like that breath freshners thats a very thin piece

and a 3D princess puzzle that will go great in my Disney room

thanks again secret pal and all I need to do is figure out who you are!!!!

take care

Penney
dznypal

Beanie
07-02-2004, 05:37 PM
I got my package today!! :)

I received a beautiful Welcome sign that has a fence with sunflowers and birdhouses on it...It looks to be made of stone...very beautiful!

I also received a Tranquility Fountain!! I was so excited because I have always wanted one of these and now I do!! It is a "globe" style fountain and has some tiny rocks on the bottom and when the water flows over it, it is gorgeous!!

Last I received a nice note with Mickey stickers on it from my pal saying the box was a subtle hint!! I think I know who it is, but I will not spoil it for now!!

Thanks Secret pal for everything, I love all the things you sent me...I have the Welcome sign hung up in the front of our porch and the Fountain is upstairs on the hall table!!

*Edited to say that I don't have any clue who it is...I "thought" I knew who my Secret Pal is, but I just realized that the person was already guessed!! All I know is the Box said "Abbott" Industries (not sure if that is the hint or not?) and my person either works or lives in Milwaukee!! :)

WDWMom
07-04-2004, 01:40 PM
jcemom - you'llhave to wait until July to know if you are right. I'm not going to tell:D

I love Moonlight Path too. (hint hint) DD bought a package of lotion, spray, shower gel and bubble bath as a Christmas present a couple years ago for me. It is my fav now. The scent lasts forever on me.

J&D
07-07-2004, 09:36 AM
I've sent several PMs over the last few days, so everyone please check their PM inbox.

Don't forget that the deadline for the second package is July 23rd.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

rafikimom
07-08-2004, 08:28 PM
Question! Do we reveal who we are in this package or do we just give more clues?

mickeyfan1
07-08-2004, 09:18 PM
I think we are supposed to reveal in the second box. I will be, at least.

dtuleya
07-09-2004, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by rafikimom
Question! Do we reveal who we are in this package or do we just give more clues?

We give up our secret identities and reveal our alter egos in this, the last (sniff, sniff) package. :eek:

candylover
07-13-2004, 08:25 PM
Ok I don't want to spoil anything but I am so upset...
I got the most wonderful package from my very thoughtful
PAL...:wave:
My computer was very very sick and it is now GONE:(
I have been trying to use the town library one and I have to sign up to use it and then wait my turn...sometimes 1 1/2 hours.:bounce: Then I only get 30 minutes online.
I wasn't able to post and then I made a mistake on the zipcode of my pals... it came back I feel just awful:sad2:

I got a wonderful package a few weeks ago::yes::
A HUGE package of DISNEY SCRAPBOOK SUPPLIES
Ocean Bath wash...she knows I like the beach:teeth:
Yummy Candy:jumping1:
wonderful candle:goodvibes
I don't have a clue!!! When I get my computer on Monday I will do a little investigating.

You may all be able to figure out who my secret pal is and
if I spoiled it I am so very sorry:sad:

Your package is on its way now that I fixed my mistake.

:badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Naisy68
07-14-2004, 04:34 PM
Candylover,
I'm sure that your secret pal understands and she/her will love it whenever he/she gets it.
I'm really sorry about your computer. I can't even imagine how frustrating that can be for you. I hope that I never have to find out. Are you getting a new computer? My brother used to work at Gateway (before they downsized) I could have had him give you a good discount on a new one.

EVERYONE - I'm leaving for WDW on Saturday and I can't wait to get the perfect something for my pal while I'm there.

I think we should do this again around Christmas time. I really enjoy this. What do you think?

J&D
07-14-2004, 04:58 PM
For various reasons, I have decided to extend the deadline for the second round of packages until Monday, July 26th! Don't forget to reveal yourself to your pal in this package!

Renee- We usually do a Secret Santa exchange in December. The next exchange will be for the fall/Halloween. I will probably start sign-ups in September after school is under way.

:D

Naisy68
07-14-2004, 06:59 PM
Yeah! Sounds like fun! Count me in - I'll watch for the sign-ups. Please pm me if you don't hear from me!

Check out my countdown - I'm so excited I'm shaking!! I started packing today and my suitcase that I'm sharing with my DD isn't even FULL to the brim. My DH will FREAK, he'll think I've lost a screw or bolt somewhere, LOL! Ahh, what have I forgotten?!

shelbyjosh
07-14-2004, 09:11 PM
Have fun Renee! I wish I was going. Think of me, would ya???? I will be celebrating my bday (a week early) and my cousin's 40th on Sat. I will have a drink for you!!!

:wave2:

WDWMom
07-15-2004, 12:05 PM
Just got back a month ago from WDW and it was blasted hot. Hope it has cooled down a bit. Maybe 90 instead of 95. HEE HEE.

patsal
07-15-2004, 03:47 PM
My secret pal's box has been shipped! I will be at WDW so I mailed it a bit early. I will be back on the first of August, but I hope to check in while there! Hope my secret pal gets her package soon.
Sally::MickeyMo

J&D
07-15-2004, 05:32 PM
Have fun Renee & Sally! :wave:

Naisy68
07-15-2004, 09:33 PM
Thanks to all of the well-wishers!

Shelbyjosh - As long as you're going to have a drink for me, make it a jumbo strawberry daquiri, those are my favorites. Hey! that's right my birthday is right after yours on the 25th. That's pretty cool!

Talk to you all soon! --Renee

patsal
07-16-2004, 02:56 PM
Thanks for all the good wishes! We're off for the next few weeks. Have a great trip Renee, maybe I'll spot you somewhere!
Sally :wave2:

TEK224
07-17-2004, 01:11 PM
Look out! I sent my package out to my secret pal today.
She should get it in 4-5 days. Be sure to check out the "magic" item.

Terri

(I'm so proud of myself. I actually got the package sent and it's not even the deadline yet! ;)

Terri

mickeyfan1
07-19-2004, 11:41 AM
Oh secret pal............... I will get the box sent by the 21at, but I moved over the weekend so things are hectic!

dtuleya
07-19-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by J&D
For various reasons, I have decided to extend the deadline for the second round of packages until Monday, July 26th! Don't forget to reveal yourself to your pal in this package!

Thanks Jen, I'm going to need the extension. Too much going on this week!:crazy:

AMaloy314
07-19-2004, 04:42 PM
Another package sent!

My secret pal should be getting hers in about 5 days.

Anna

eeyore74
07-20-2004, 02:50 PM
My secret pal is awesome!! I won't say who it is yet, as it's still early, but the package arrived today and it was perfect timing! I had to go in for tests (CT scan, that dye injected thing, etc) this morning and I've been feeling really crummy about it all. Coming home to a box of goodies just cheered me up!!! BIG EEYORE HUGS to my pal!!

Even Duncan dog got a treat! And he knew it - he tried to stick his head in the box. lol The goodies are so cool - Tostito like chips and a mickey chip and dip platter, margarita mix with two margarita glasses and salt, Eeyore keychain with candy, Pooh coloring pages. I think there is more, but I can't remember - fuzzy head from the dye stuff.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I feel so spoiled! *stands on head*

J&D
07-20-2004, 03:21 PM
I had to go in for tests (CT scan, that dye injected thing, etc) this morning :hug: Hope you are feeling better soon.

mickeyfan1
07-22-2004, 06:47 AM
eeyore74, hope all is well with you.

My box left yesterday, and UPS will deliver it next Wednesday. I think it's going via the slow boat!

clhcpaca
07-22-2004, 11:11 AM
My package went out yesterday.

I hope she likes Garlic!!!! My town bills itself as Garlic Capital of the World and has an annual Garlic Festival, which is this Friday-Saturday-Sunday. So, I opted for the garlic theme.

Cindy:wave:

Maleficent2
07-22-2004, 05:19 PM
Your package went out this morning .....sorry so late but I do hope you enjoy it....

Mal:wave:

rafikimom
07-23-2004, 10:05 PM
I received my package yesterday from my secret pal, TEK224. Thank you so much Terri for all my goodies! I received a bag full of "pool cool" stuff including a shirt, a water bottle that has a bit of "magic" to it ( i haven't seen yet!), sunscreen, lanyard. I also received some bath and body works in vanilla sugar-lipbalm and glycerin soap and hand soap, a vanilla bean candle, and a wonderful book called "Reflections" it's sorta a journal type thing you write about yourself and pass on to your child. I really loved everything! Can't wait to try the water bottle out at the pool to see the "magic". I hope I remembered everything. There was so much. Thank you! Sorry I didn't post right away. I'm getting ready for a weekend getaway to Cedar Point this weekend:teeth:
Eeyore74- Hope you are doing OK!:flower3:
And now for my secret pal- I sent your package today. You should receive it Monday or Tuesday. I think you have it figured out that it's me:scratchin I had to wait til the last minute to ship yours because I was waiting for my neighbor to return from Disney with a special request of mine:mickeybar I hope you enjoy!

eeyore74
07-23-2004, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the good wishes everyone! Haven't gotten any results yet. Gonna freak soon. lol

To my secret pal - your package will go out tomorrow or Monday, depending on how I'm feeling. I'm sorry! I was so happy I got it together on time, but couldn't get to the post office.

shelbyjosh
07-24-2004, 11:58 AM
My secret pal will be receiving her package late. We left for vacation and came back the next day due to DH and I get the belly "bug". We figured if we came home before the kids got it we would be ok. We didn't want to travel with them having the poopies. YIKES!! Needless to say, we are home all weekend. Just be patient, I will get it out one day this week!!

shoppie
07-24-2004, 12:59 PM
My pal's package was sent. The tracking shows it was received....Did it arrive in one piece? just worried - need to know if I have to find another...

Beanie
07-24-2004, 01:37 PM
I am sorry, Mal, my package will be late...I put my back out last Sunday and I am still in pain. I have been to 2 different chiropractors and nothing has helped, so it will be late...

eller
07-25-2004, 11:24 AM
I recieved it Thursday and it is beautiful!!! Shoppie explained what everything in the last package was: Hot sause for buffilo wings, wine from the State winery (NY) and Kibler Fudge Shop(pie) cookies. And! a wonderul crystal elephant. I put it right on the shelf with his new buddies!

I'm sorry I haven't taken the time to post. It has been crazy around here. (We should not have taken our driving trip to LA!) Friday, we had three girls arrive from TX to stay the week durning Sports Camp. Sports Camp is our church's weeklong evening Vacation Bible School. We are a small church, only 100 members or so. A church in TX sends their youth group to help.

Because we are in the middle of a kitchen remodel we were using the down stairs area (where the girls are sleeping) as a make-shift kitchen and dinning area. Thursday night I started cleaning the carpet and Friday morning I finished the other side. We made a run to the dump (for the old appliences), then picked up a dollie (is that spelled right?) to move the old refrigorator and old dishwasher to the garage. Then I had to clean the house.

Anyway, it's been way busier than I would like. I thank God my MIL is here. She did errands yesterday while I took the boys to a birthday party and DH installed the new faucet and microwave!

Needless to say, I haven't mailed my secret pal's gift yet. Monday, I promise!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Lori

shoppie
07-25-2004, 02:30 PM
Lori:
I'm glad he arrived in one piece. My great Aunt used to collect elephants - she said they were good luck but the had to have their tusk up and they must have been a gift. I hope he brings a lot of good luck!!!

Lisa

WDWMom
07-25-2004, 08:04 PM
I got my package!!! Thank you so much Anna (AMaloy314). I received a ton of scrapbooking paper and die cuts, gardening gloves (which I lose all the time), a bandana which DD took already and some Midlight path lotion and body spray - my favorite!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

My package is going postal Monday.

TEK224
07-25-2004, 10:58 PM
My secret pal was Cindy (Clhcpaca). I got lots of garlic goodies!
No vampires are coming to my house :teeth:

Cindy sent me a bottle of garlic vinegar, garlic salt, garlic powder, roasted garlic, a clove of garlic, a garlic shredder and even garlic jelly beans!

There was also a recipe book and the newspaper insert about the garlic capital of the world!

Thanks Cindy!!

Terri

Maleficent2
07-25-2004, 11:03 PM
no problems just take care of that back....there is nothing worse than a bad back ache....:hugs:

dtuleya
07-26-2004, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Beanie
I am sorry, Mal, my package will be late...I put my back out last Sunday and I am still in pain. I have been to 2 different chiropractors and nothing has helped, so it will be late...

Hope you feel better soon Tricia! I can totally relate. I've had a pinched nerve in my shoulder/neck for 4 days and it's driving me insane. :crazy:

J&D
07-26-2004, 05:40 PM
Sorry to hear that so many RBers are feeling a bit under the weather.
:hug:

I received a package from Mal today. Here is what she sent me:

Mickey pen
Beauty & The Beast stamp set
Pooh stamp set
Mickey sucker
key chain pocket fan
Mickey beanie
set of blocks
planner
Pooh address book
Pooh agenda planner
composition book
candle

:wave: Thanks, Mal!

dtuleya
07-29-2004, 06:51 AM
Sorry Secret Pal - and I think you know who you are. Your package is going out today. It was ready to go Monday, but my friend had an operation that had complications so I've been helping her out with her kids. The closest post office to my house has been closed due to flooding for over six months, so I have to head across town and I just didn't get there until today. Sorry, I feel like a heel!

But guess what the post man brought me yesterday...a package from Rafikimom! :bounce: She sent me a cute card with flip flops all over the front. I also received a

Rafiki Beanie (Murphy, my dog, saw it and got excited thinking it was from him - yeah right!)

Mickey Mouse keychain with four Mickey heads each with a different expression (too cool)

Magnet "Don't Forget" flip flop notepad (I love it, but it's almost too cute to use!)

Pair of turquoise blue Pooh slippers (somehow she knew that my old ones were getting gross)

and I've saved the best for last -- a Mickey Rice Krispie Treat directly from WDW! Yummy! That was gone before I got the other things unwrapped.

Thanks again Rafikimom! I loved everything in my package!::yes:: :hug:

jcemom
07-29-2004, 08:23 AM
Unfortunately I haven't gotten mine out yet either...it's ready to go out today. However, my "pal" is out of town until next week, so hopefully she'll be there to get it when it arrives!

mickeyfan1
07-29-2004, 02:23 PM
Oh secret pal o' mine...............................

I got my big box today. Boy did I get the mother load of goodies.

First thing was 2 bright pink ice cream sundae glasses, or champaigne flutes! Then 2 deeper pink glasses and a beautiful magenta pitcher. All of them are plasticy so they are perfect for outdoors on the deck. Then there was a stuffed Mickey in the sundae toy, a red mickey head antenna topper, and a really cool calcuator key ring. All from the Disney store. And then there was a box of kleenex. Not so special?????????? The box is all decorated with the mouse!!!! I have never seen one like that. And finally, inside the note was a beautiful embroidered applique. I am assuming that my pal has an embroidery machine, it is Mickey and Minnie under my user name.

Allie (eeyore74), thank you so much for all of it. You were a great exchanger. I knew it was she after the first box due to her hometown on the box and the search feature of the Dis.

Jenn, thanks for running a great exchange. I hope to get back into all my rewards programs after I get my DSL installed next week. Moving is a pain, but I am loving my new house.

clhcpaca
07-29-2004, 04:58 PM
Well, I came home from work yesterday to a really BIG box on my front porch. It was from Mickeyfan1 and had some really neat gifts inside, plus alot of styro peanuts and bubble wrap!!!!!!

She sent me more Moonlight Path items from Bath and Body: an oil warmer which is now plugged into an outlet in my bedroom, larger sizes of the body lotion and bath gel, plus a lite purple bath scrungee (I have no idea what you call those things:crazy: )

She also sent me to white wine glasses in my favorite color-purple. They are beautiful ::yes:: I will have to get some white wine now so that I can use them this weekend. :teeth:

Thank you so very much for the lovely things. Cindy::wave2:

Oops!!!! forgot the Moonlight Path handcream---for my trip to WDW. It has SPF15 so I won;t get my hands burnt. The rest of me might get fried:crazy:, but not my hands. I have the body lotion in that style---guess I need to check and see if it is SPF15.

OH, yes, Marsha, I hope you get to WDW very, very soon :earsgirl:

mickeyfan1
07-29-2004, 06:05 PM
Cindy, I'm glad you got it. I took it to the UPS store to pack and ship, I was in the middle of moving and that works out so much better when you can't do it yourself.

I wasn't sure if you had the oil warmer, I did sniff the bath gel and I think it is a great scent. I hope the warmer works well and makes your home smell good!

You know most people will put sun screen on their arms, legs, and face, but they forget their hands and feet. And ears. Don't forget to slather up while you are at the world.

eller
07-30-2004, 01:15 PM
I got mine shipping this morning! Sorry Pal, to take so long to get it shipped! Busy, busy week.

Lori

shelbyjosh
07-30-2004, 06:56 PM
Got mine out today, too!!

Love,
Mickey Mouse:earsboy:

rafikimom
07-30-2004, 06:58 PM
Denise- I'm glad you like everything. I had alot of fun shopping for you! I had to buy me one of those keychains when I saw them. If I had thought about it, I would've included a doggie treat for Murphy!

J&D- Thanks for organizing this exchange! It was a blast!

I love checking this thread and hearing about all the fun stuff people are receiving.

AMaloy314
08-02-2004, 08:19 AM
We had some bad news in the family last week, so I'm a little late getting thank you to you.

I received a wonderful package full of smiles (which I really needed) last week. I've already used a lot of the Bath and Body Works bubble bath. My husband commented that the bathroom smelled great when I was done in there, so I think he appreciates it too. I can hardly wait to get at my scrapbooking with those super stickers and punchies. My favorite is the little Mickey heads! I loved the Winnie the Pooh key ring, but I didn't get to enjoy it for too long. It was confiscated by my little boys as soon as they saw it. (The 2 yr old takes it to bed with him. ) I've replaced my old telephone notepad with the new Tinkerbell sticky pad and Pooh pencil. They make me smile every time I look at them!

To top it all off, the patriotic Mickey antenna topper is the best! Believe it or not, I looked at some the last time I was at the Disney Store, but couldn't find any that really appealed to me. This one is perfect!!

Jen, I know that you have to be feeling exhausted even if you are lucky enough to be missing out on the wonders of morning sickness. That you managed to do this package at all, not to mention how perfect it is, just amazes me. Thank you so much!!

Anna

PS Just think, by the time I'm enjoying the sunflowers you sent next summer, you'll be enjoying your new little one!
:hug:

Naisy68
08-02-2004, 04:18 PM
Hey All!
First of all I want to send a :hug: to AMaloy and her family.
Due to some problems with the person that was supposed to be my pal. I hadn't received even my first package yet BUT I received a package from shelbyjosh today. I was soo excited because I truly thought I'd been left out. Thanks to J&D who was trying to figure out what to do for me. I was truly excited to get a wonderful package in the mail today. It's so funny that shelbyjosh sent me a package because she happens to be MY pal too. When I got the package and I saw the return address, I recognized it immediately because I just mailed her 2nd package. This is what I got...
*A birthday cake candle - because she knows I just had a b-day
*A Lilac Blossom candle in a jar car freshener (yeah for me and my van!)
*Three other smaller candles (2 lilac and a vanilla?)
*Some Disney Princess candy
*A really cute Pincess beach towel/backpack (My DD will try to steal this, I'm sure)
*Some Kool-Aid Lemonade (I LOVE lemonade!)

ANYWAY! I love it all, and I can't wait to hear how she likes her package (which is now on the way to her!)
Thank you shelbyjosh and thank you to J&D for not letting me be forgotten.
This is so much fun -
Also for those that think I ruined the surprise for shelbyjosh. She figured me out right away! I think my clues were too good in my first package to her, oops!

Can't wait for the next secret pal exchange! --Renee

jcemom
08-02-2004, 05:49 PM
Woo Hoo! My package came today from WDWMom!

I got a "Mickey Money" jar, flip-flop shaped sticky notes (which I need because I'm always hunting bits of paper to scratch notes on), Disney Princess icing colors, cupcake papers, and decorating sprinkles (perfect, I absolutely LOVE to decorate cakes, cupcakes and cookies!), and sheets and sheets of Disney stickers which the kids will enjoy, as a matter of fact DS has already claimed a few and I can use the others for DD's potty training rewards!

I love everything, that was SO thoughtful for you to include stickers for the kids, too! Thank you very much Sue!

This has been a really fun exchange!

shoppie
08-02-2004, 06:34 PM
I got my package of surprises on Saturaday - Sorry it's been chaos around here:

My secret Pal was Denise (Dtuleya) - she sent me:

sugar free hershey bars (minis)
sugar free reese cups (minis)
a stuffed hershey kiss holding a tube with high octane kisses in it
Pooh note cards
A lavender car air freshener from Yankee Candle
a Pooh flex folder - to hold all my disney trip info (it will also come in handy for that trip to Europe that I just talked my DH into....

Thanks for the great presents!!!!!

J&D - that's for organizing!!!!! Had a blast again!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :worship:

J&D
08-02-2004, 07:20 PM
Anna- Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :grouphug:

Dznypal
08-04-2004, 05:04 PM
My pal was "eller"

(thanks Lori)

the package was great:bounce: :Pinkbounc

I got a it actually looks like a back pack but its actually a Ariel beach towel in its own carrier

perfect cause ariel is my fave Dis character!!!

also a lot opf travel items that will come in handy in Oct

and last but not least a mickey antenna topper

Ive always wanted one cause Im one of those you see in parking lots looking confused:confused: since they can't find there car!!!!

I usually try to park in the same aisle every place I go!!!

now all I need to do is look for the mickey!!!

thanks again Lori for all the nice things

eller
08-05-2004, 11:12 AM
I'm glad you liked everything. It's been so crazy around here this summer I thought I'd never get it in the mail!

I forgot to tell you why I always send a rain candle: because I live in Maple Valley Washington, just a short distance from Seattle and it rains here a lot. I know not the best clue and I forgot to give you other information in my first letter.

Have a great day!

Lori

shelbyjosh
08-05-2004, 01:34 PM
I got my package today!! Thank you, Renee!! I love everything. Here's what Naisy68 sent me from WDW:

Mickey scissors for scrapping
1 pack Disney character alphabet stickers for scrapping
WDW park icon stickers
a Disney keyring
and dum dum da dum...a "Wishes" CD

That was so thoughtful of you, Renee.:hug:

I am glad I was able to send you your package, too. Sorry that you were disappointed that you pal never sent you the 1st package. I hope mine made up for it.

Thanks, Jen for organizing and dealing with the headaches of this exchange. I am looking forward to doing a Christmas one.

Have a great day!!

eeyore74
08-05-2004, 08:13 PM
I already posted my goodies :D , but I never said who my secret pal was. Sally, aka patsal!!! Super secret pal!

Thanks again!!!

ie: tests... mostly inconclusive, wait and see stuff. But I was feeling better, until I got the bill. lol Thanks everyone for the good wishes!

Hugs!

patsal
08-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Thank you Tracey (jcemomo),
I received my package with yesterday's mail (8/5) and it was filled with wonderful surprises that will make me feel very pampered! 2 wonderful pear spice candles, one jar and one votive; spa packets to make a whole new me! anti-stress mask, relaxing tired leg gel, foot soak and lotion,anti-stress bath, and hair repair--after all of the walking and sun on vacation these will be a real treat!; cheetos, may fav! and a wonderful Disney Uno game and some of the cards have villians!
thank you so much:hug:

J&D thanks for doing all the work of organizing this!

jcemom
08-06-2004, 03:00 PM
You're welcome Sally, glad you liked it (especially since I got it out late!) Hope you enjoy everything... :sunny:

dtuleya
08-07-2004, 02:16 PM
:( Gee, I'm hoping my secret pal got their package. I sent it over a week ago! :confused:

J&D
08-07-2004, 11:50 PM
Denise- Look over page 9 again.

dtuleya
08-08-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by J&D
Denise- Look over page 9 again.

Thanks Jen, somehow I missed that! I was starting to freak!:crazy:

Beanie
08-19-2004, 10:23 AM
I got my package from Penney (Dznypal) a while ago, but I have been so darn busy, that I forgot to post that I did!! Thanks Penney for all the great stuff, I loved the Mickey Mouse Paper Towels and they were a great hit with my parents who were just up here visiting!!
I also love the bath and body package, very nice!! My daughter loves the purple bottles!! :)

Thanks again, I loved everything you sent me!! :) :hug:

Beanie
08-19-2004, 10:24 AM
Oh I forgot, I wanted to say that I haven't heard from Mal and I hope she received the package I sent her...I sent it out a while ago, so I am assuming she received it by now!! :)

J&D
08-27-2004, 08:51 PM
Beanie- Please feel free to unstick this thread.

I am sorry to have to say this, but for various reasons, I am seriously considering no longer organizing exchanges on the RB. Some of you already know why. If you have heard from Beanie, then it is for reasons that are similar to the ones that she has expressed. If you are feeling out of the loop and are wondering what is going on, don't worry. It is nothing that just one person has done. It is rather an accumulation of things that have taken place. Of course, it could just be these darn pregnancy hormones of mine .... :D Anyway, please feel to PM me if you have questions.

Beanie
08-27-2004, 08:54 PM
:hug: Jen!!

rafikimom
08-29-2004, 02:26 PM
:confused: Jen, thank you for all the ones you have organized. I know you put alot of effort into them and I had a blast participating. Sorry to hear something weird is going on. I'm outta the loop! But I have noticed that the RP board seems a little dry lately:scratchin

AMaloy314
08-29-2004, 03:18 PM
Jen,

I ditto everything rafikimom says! I'm not sure exactly what is going on, but if if is something that upset you, it can't be good. I can't tell you how much fun I had doing this last swap with everyone (especially since you totally tricked me into believing you weren't my secret pal!) It was incredibly sweet of you to organize this whole thing and I'm really sorry if it became a problem for you.

A big hug to you and THANKS for doing all of this!

Anna

dtuleya
08-29-2004, 05:03 PM
Thanks for all your hard work Jen! I love the exchanges you've organized. :hug:

J&D
09-12-2004, 08:01 PM
I have decided that I would organize one more exchange before the baby comes. It will be a Fall/Halloween exchange. If interested, see the Fall/Halloween exchange thread.