PDA

View Full Version : Greenfield Cashout Problems?*UPDATE*

buzzlady
05-13-2004, 07:35 PM
I have been trying to cash out at Greenfieldonline and keep getting an error. I click to send the error report, but it still doesn't work. I did just send an e-mail. For some reason I think I might have had to e-mail them the last time I wanted to cash out too. Anyone else have a problem cashing out with them?

*UPDATE*
I e-mailed them a 2nd time and received a response today that they are sending me my check!! :Pinkbounc

Pink Flamingo
05-14-2004, 01:45 PM
Yep! Every time I go to cash out with Greenfield I get an error message. I send them an e-mail telling them about the problem & stating the amount I want to cash out for. Within a day or so they send me an e-mail telling me that my reward check has been sent. Glad to know I'm not the only one who has a problem when I try to cash out with them. I will give them credit for resolving the problem in a timely manner.

AdventurerKat
05-14-2004, 07:38 PM
I have a question about Greenfield. Everytime I get an e-mail from them, its for something to be entered into a drawing if I complete the survey. Have you actually earned something from them that wasnt from a drawing?

Pink Flamingo
05-14-2004, 09:50 PM
AdventureKat - I get a ton of Greenfield surveys like you are talking about, but I don't usually do those. I usually only do the ones where they say that you are guaranteed $$ for completing the survey. Those don't seem to come nearly as frequently :rolleyes: .

buzzlady
05-14-2004, 10:09 PM
If you go to their site they have a list of survey available with a criteria of who they want to take the survey. Some of them will say $1.00 to the first XXX that take this survey. I have done a lot of them. If you do those surveys, sometimes they are really screening to see if you qualify for a moderated discussion that is scheduled for a certain day and time. I have done a few of them also. These pay $25-$30 for approx. 60-70 minutes.

I thought that I might have been having a problem cashing out because I have a nice amount that I want to cash out for ($66.00). I haven't heard from them yet, but I'll be looking for an e-mail from them. Thanks.

iNTeNSeBLue98
05-15-2004, 06:29 PM
I haven't had the pleasure of earning any cash from Greenfield either, as yet. :rolleyes:

jcemom
05-15-2004, 06:33 PM
I can't seem to actually earn anything either! :( Even when I go to that list to do surveys I don't earn anything. It never says I don't qualify and I answer a bunch of questions but have never been credited anything. I was thinking of just quitting them.

Eilonwy
05-15-2004, 11:34 PM
Right after I first joined I actually did win one or two of their $5 prizes. I also qualified last month for one of their interactive sessions. I think it lasted 60 minutes and I was paid $20. I think that's the only check I'm waiting on from them. The last check I got from them was actually a 8.5x11" letter with a tear-off check instead of the postcards they use to send. Somehow I've managed to earn about $100 from them since I joined. I've never had any problems cashing out or getting my checks (that I can remember anyway).

buzzlady
05-16-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Eilonwy
Right after I first joined I actually did win one or two of their $5 prizes. I also qualified last month for one of their interactive sessions. I think it lasted 60 minutes and I was paid $20. I think that's the only check I'm waiting on from them. The last check I got from them was actually a 8.5x11" letter with a tear-off check instead of the postcards they use to send. Somehow I've managed to earn about $100 from them since I joined. I've never had any problems cashing out or getting my checks (that I can remember anyway).

You don't automatically receive a check from Greenfield after you do the interactive survey. The money goes into your account and then you have to request a check.

Eilonwy
05-16-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by buzzlady
You don't automatically receive a check from Greenfield after you do the interactive survey. The money goes into your account and then you have to request a check.

Yes, I know. I requested the check as soon as it was in my account, which was about 10 days ago. That's the one I'm waiting on.

hulabird
05-17-2004, 05:44 PM
I have been doing greenfield surveys for more than 5 years. My first big payout with them was when I won $100 in a drawing (this was before they had the guaranteed payouts of $1 etc...), and they sent me a $100 check, and I have stayed with them ever since. I do every survey they send, including the ones that are only for a drawing, and I have won several of those $10 drawings. I have used GO as a second savings account for my WDW trips. I have cashed out for amounts of over $500-600 every year between me and DH email accounts. The key is consistency and knowing HOW to qualify for the surveys. I have never had a single problem getting paid from them and they always send my checks within 2 weeks. I have done focus groups too, paying anywhere between $20 to $60 for an hour to two hours of my time. It's a great way to earn extra cash for Disney trips!