PDA

View Full Version : Cash Out At RewardTV

Zandy595
05-13-2004, 03:58 PM
Sorry if this is a repeat question. I haven't been on here in a while.

Has anyone been able to order a GC? I have tried MANY times and they're always sold out before I can get one. I always try right at the time it starts. Is there a trick to it? I have a dial-up modem, could that be the problem?

eller
05-13-2004, 05:48 PM
I don't think dial up is an issue. I've heard of others who have used dial up with success. I tried for the first time in a long while last week and was very surprised when I got in that they where gone and I didn't get one. :eek:

Here are some things that might help:

1) Log in about 5 minutes early.

2) Keep refreashing.

3) Pay attention when refreashing. (I think this is where I had my problem last week.)

4) Keep trying, you'll get one.

Have a great day!

Lori

sap1227
05-13-2004, 05:56 PM
I got the Burger King one today and in the mail today I received Red Lobster and KFC. This is what I do. I log in about 5-10 mins early. I refresh 5 seconds after my computer clock says the time the rewards start. I get about 50% of the ones I try for:D

Good Luck!

Zandy595
05-13-2004, 06:21 PM
Well, I've done everything you've both suggested. Guess I'll have to keep trying. Thanks.

eller
05-13-2004, 09:30 PM
It's always a thrill for me when I get mine! :Pinkbounc

Lori

snowwhitefan
05-13-2004, 09:32 PM
OK, I have a question too. I tried cashing out last week for the first time and wasn't able to get one. I noticed when I picked out which GC I wanted, I had to enter my password. Does this mean I wasn't logged in (it had all my score information over on the side when I went to the site, so I assumed that I was logged in already) or do they always ask for your password when you try to cash out? Thanks for the info!

Maleficent2
05-13-2004, 09:41 PM
if you sit idle for too long it will log you out ...it will look like you are still logged in but when you try and do something you will have to re log in this could cost you a GC.

Click on anything every minute or so until cash out time.

Good Luck

Mal

buzz2400
05-16-2004, 09:32 PM
I had trouble at first but I wrote down each step. Then when I tried the next time knowing exactly what to hit and I won. I only won two so far and they were the ones that had about 75 total.

patsal
05-17-2004, 12:09 PM
Mal is exactly right, if you just keep refreshing it doesn't work because then you have to log back in and that eats up time. Finally today I got one, by following Mal's hints to just hit around the site. It was fast and easy with no need to enter the info that ends up getting you shut out. Thanks Mal!:teeth:

Zandy595
05-17-2004, 01:41 PM
Ah shoot! I totally forgot they had GC's available today at 1 PM. Oh well, I'll try for the next batch.

:wave: patsal ~ I see you live in Hamburg. I used to live in East Aurora. Used to go to the McKinley Mall every weekend, when I was a teenager. Couldn't stand the cold weather anymore and moved to sunny FL, 9 years ago. :sunny:

patsal
05-18-2004, 12:50 PM
Zandy,
3pm on Wednesday the next batch becomes available. Good luck!
DH and I will be moving to sunnier climates once we can retire. I must admit that the weather here can be a bummer. McMall, fond memories as a teenager when they had a Benneton shop! Though the mall didn't open until I was away at college.

Brumeiser
05-19-2004, 10:49 PM
Even with cable modem I have the worst time going for the 10 dollar ones that they either have 25 or 15 of those. So I just go for the 75 5 dollar ones and can usually get those with no problems.