PDA

View Full Version : Hooray, got my first webbie

mickeyfan1
05-12-2004, 11:53 AM
I can't remember when I cashed out, but it wasn't that long ago. I had enough poits for 2 $25s and a $10. The status page said I would have them on 6/27 but they came today. One came in my inbox and one went to bulk mail. I ALWAYS look at the junk mail list, filters are not always corect. Anyhow, I am doing a happy dance. Now to decide if I should get the Disney GC and then cash in for Disney dollars. I was saving for a trip to the world, but last week I decided to take myself on the repositioning cruise in August of 2005 on the Magic. So I have to research if they take Disney Dollars on DCL.

Happy days!!!!

Beanie
05-12-2004, 10:02 PM
Congratulations!! I love getting webbies!! :)

tigger12jb
05-13-2004, 09:57 PM
does this usually mean you will get your webbie before the date on your statement?

mickeyfan1
05-13-2004, 11:21 PM
I don't know the answer to your question, but mine said 6/27 and I got it really quick. Just make sure you watch for it, the email subject does say Web Certificate (I think). You have to click on a link in the email to get to where you can avtivate it. I have decided to get the Disney Store GC, then use that for Disney Dollars and then use them on the DCL cruise to pay on my ship board charge account. (Long sentence, sorry!)

Maleficent2
05-14-2004, 07:57 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mal