PDA

View Full Version : IFIlm surveys

MiknMinMouse
05-11-2004, 10:02 AM
Has anyone ever been credited for any surveys through these people? I've spent tons of time doing page after page only to then get the message that I didn't qualify. I think this company is a gyp. I was wondering if ya'll had the same experience since I'm getting lots of notices through various survey sites that promise rewards if I complete one of the surveys, but then it's an IFILM survey. ARGHH.

jcemom
05-11-2004, 10:20 AM
Yes, I've gotten points for a lot of them. As a matter of fact, I received notices of points credited just this morning through Lucky Points, PCH and Memolink all for IFilm surveys. I actually like doing the IFilm surveys about movies--you usually get to see a trailer for an upcoming movie, some of which I haven't even heard of before the survey.

Eilonwy
05-11-2004, 10:23 AM
I just got credited for about 4 of them through memolink the other day--seems like they batched the points. I don't often qualify, but I have for a few and have gotten the points, eventually. I think I've gotten a few through PCH and LuckyPoints, too.

rafikimom
05-13-2004, 07:35 AM
I've done them too. But I don't think they are really worth my time. Usually I don't qualify and feel it's been a total waste of my time. (about 95% of the time) And like Mal said, you waste alot of time finding out you don't qualify:mad:

iNTeNSeBLue98
05-13-2004, 08:39 PM
I feel both ways. There have been some IFilm surveys that I really liked and but often times I skip them when I see one available. I get annoyed when I got through the same qualifying questions repeatedly. Many times I click to earn the minimum points and exit without doing anything.

Memolink has emailed when points were credited. I agree with Eilonwy that they seem to send those messages in batches.