PDA

View Full Version : OT - Operation Stuffed Hugs

dtuleya
05-11-2004, 06:27 AM
If you have some free time on Saturday, May 15th and would like to build a teddy bear for a great cause this is for you!

Be one of the first 200 guests at Build A Bear and help stuff bears for children whose parents are serving in the Armed Forces. No cost to you! You will receive a coupon for $3 off $15 for helping!

http://www.buildabear.com/aboutUs/StuffedWHugsLP.cfm?wt.ac=StuffWhugs&wt.mc_n=StuffWhugs&e=StuffWhugs

Maleficent2
05-11-2004, 06:56 AM
What a great idea. Thanks for the link Denise.

Mal

jlp651
05-11-2004, 03:56 PM
unfortunately I have to work that day... :(

But I sent the link to everyone in my address book to get as many people out there as we could to help!!!

clh2
05-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Thanks for passing along this info...

DD loves to stuff bears...DD has not one spare inch for more bears at our house. We got there right when the opened, there were about 5 or 6 people in front of us, so it didn't take long at all.

DD picked out an outfit, and really "geared" her bear up! (the outfit was at our expense.) She wrote a little note on the tag, and said the bear's name was Maddy.

Apparently, Build-a-Bear does this every year for a different charitible cause.

My daughter was thrilled to have this opportunity...so thanks for the link!

jlp651
05-15-2004, 01:46 PM
I didnt get to go b/c I was at work...but a friend of mine went and her, her husband and her cousin (who will be delpoyed in 2 weeks) went...
I'm glad they do this...