PDA

View Full Version : Here's Our Beauty on 5-8-04 Have a MAGICal Cruise!!!

Verandah Man
05-08-2004, 11:03 AM
Here's our Beauty!!! Have a MAGICal time all you 5-8-04 cruisers!!!
http://www.verandahman.com/Magic%205-8-04.jpg

Sailing past the Two Palms cam
http://www.verandahman.com/Magic%205-08-04.jpg

CoMickey
05-08-2004, 11:13 AM
She is beautiful! My family thinks I have really lost it now...sitting here looking at a ship...oh, well at least there is a group of you out there that understand!

How are you doing, VM? I wish you a speedy recovery!

Vicki

natdencro
05-08-2004, 11:18 AM
Guess Im sad too: gazing at the ship from 5,000 miles away! Cant see my DD hard at work in Palo! Perhaps I should bribe the webcam operator to zoom in a bit! Nat:Pinkbounc

Gupsmom
05-08-2004, 11:19 AM
LOL...whenever I see a picture of the Wonder/Magic, I say "There's my ship. Isn't she beautiful!!" Of course, I only say it to my DH or my parent's....would be a bit tacky to say that to other people!

Jess

Verandah Man
05-08-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by CoMickey
She is beautiful! My family thinks I have really lost it now...sitting here looking at a ship...oh, well at least there is a group of you out there that understand!

How are you doing, VM? I wish you a speedy recovery!

Vicki

I am doing GREAT!!! Drove myself to physical therapy yesterday. Having no pain at all. A tad stiff this morning, as I think I might have overdone it yesterday, but it was so nice walking around without any pain!!!

When I first saw the ship on the port cam this morning, I said to Hazel, there's our baby!!! Our dog heard me, and thought someone was coming to the front door, he ran to the door and started barking, LOL!!!

Mr. Bill
05-08-2004, 11:25 AM
So glad you are having a good recovery!

Bill

Verandah Man
05-08-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Bill
So glad you are having a good recovery!

Bill

Thanks Bill!!!

tchrmom
05-08-2004, 11:33 AM
natdencro......

You said you had a daughter, hard at work in Palo.

By any chance, is her name Elizabeth?
Fran:wave2:

dclwdwlover
05-08-2004, 11:33 AM
Andy, When you post pictures like this it makes me even more anxious to get there!:hyper:

Can't wait to be on the Magic, but still in the triple digits :(

Guess I'll have to be satisfied just staring at the ship::yes:: :teeth:

Verandah Man
05-08-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by dclwdwlover
Andy, When you post pictures like this it makes me even more anxious to get there!:hyper:

Can't wait to be on the Magic, but still in the triple digits :(

Guess I'll have to be satisfied just staring at the ship::yes:: :teeth:

Yea, but soon you'll be able to take day trips and see the Magic and Wonder in person before she sails!!!

karebear1
05-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Andy- I was just gonna pm you to see how you were feeling and how PT went yesterday. I'm so happy to hear you a re feeling better! Now.... just slow down a little so you won;t wreck the ol' knee again... ok?

EmmasGrammy
05-08-2004, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the picture V.M. That's just what I needed to see!! I was in desperate need of a Disney Fix!! Just spent 6 1/2 hrs early this morning at the E.R. with DH "delivering" a kidney stone!!

So glad to hear you are feeling so much better!! I can't believe you are driving already!! Good for you!! Take the slow road to recovery. Don't push yourself too hard!!

It's so nice to have you back on the boards with all of us!!

Verandah Man
05-08-2004, 12:22 PM
Just spent 6 1/2 hrs early this morning at the E.R. with DH "delivering" a kidney stone!!

Been there, done that, don't want to go back!!! Take care of the DH!!!

I'm glad seeing the Magic could brighten your day!!!

DISNEYFAMILYOFFOUR
05-08-2004, 12:28 PM
Also glad you are feeling better and are up and around.

Thank you, too, for sharing the picture--can always count on you!!!

CoMickey
05-08-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Verandah Man
I am doing GREAT!!! Drove myself to physical therapy yesterday. Having no pain at all. A tad stiff this morning, as I think I might have overdone it yesterday, but it was so nice walking around without any pain!!!

When I first saw the ship on the port cam this morning, I said to Hazel, there's our baby!!! Our dog heard me, and thought someone was coming to the front door, he ran to the door and started barking, LOL!!!

So glad you're recovery is going so well! Soon you'll be signing up for the Disney Marthon!

That was so funny about your dog! My finace' here just rolls his eyes when I show him the ship. We'll see how he reacts after his first trip to WDW and on a DCL vacation....he'll be as hooked as I am! Only 30 more days!

Ratt45
05-08-2004, 01:51 PM
Andy, that's mean in one way and great in another way. Mean beacuase I'm not on it, Great because it's always nice to see it. In fact, it's funny you mention to someone about taking a day trip to see it. DW (aka Disneyfan37) and I are going to the Port next weekend to watch it leave.

Great to hear you are doing better and PT is going well.

Charles

NYDisneyMom
05-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Hey Andy!! Good to see you back on the boards and doing well!! Thanks for the Magic pic!! This time next week that'll MY BABY!!!!! Wooo hooo!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

dclwdwlover
05-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Verandah Man
Yea, but soon you'll be able to take day trips and see the Magic and Wonder in person before she sails!!!

AMEN!!!!::yes::

:wave: So glad you're feeling better :Pinkbounc

Verandah Man
05-08-2004, 06:00 PM
The Magic sailing past the Two Palms cam on Saturday May 8, 2004.

http://www.verandahman.com/Magic%205-08-04.jpg

CRB#33
05-08-2004, 08:38 PM
You have the patience of a saint Andy. I waited until 5:45 and finally figured I missed it somehow.

Thanks for posting the pictures!:wave:

Verandah Man
05-08-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by CRB#33
You have the patience of a saint Andy. I waited until 5:45 and finally figured I missed it somehow.

Thanks for posting the pictures!:wave:

Funny you should mention that, at 5:45 I went "RUNNING" into the bathroom, giving my mom orders to keep an eye on the monitor until I came out. Minutes later, upon my return, the Magic showed up on the Two Palms cam. As soon as I said, "Here she comes" the dog started barking and ran to the front door again. I sware I'm going to give my dog a nervous breakdown one of these days, not to mention, everyone else in this house, LOL!!!

Tandyc
05-08-2004, 09:51 PM
I am so glad to hear your surgery went well and your are feeling so good Andy.

Thanks for the pix. She is a beauty! Can't wait to get her in the Pacific.

Well wishes Andy!

Tandy

PiperG
05-08-2004, 10:43 PM
Andy, thanks so much for capturing the Magic today. I sat down at about 5:25 EST, but quickly became distracted with other things that needed to get done, and I figured I missed my chance. Thanks to you, I was wrong! What a beautiful picture.

I am glad you are feeling well after your surgery! Take care.

MiaSRN62
05-08-2004, 11:12 PM
Thanks for the pics Andy ! I was watching the cams this afternoon and saw them. The one port cam went all blank/blue on me around 5:25 pm though :confused:
Anyway....I saw the Magic as she went past the two palms cam. My friend from work is on this cruise---I'm wishing a wonderful time for her !

CRB#33
05-09-2004, 08:09 AM
Well it's sure nice to hear that you can "run" Andy :) .

I'm so glad you're feeling better!

Now you be nice to that dog! :crazy:

Tell your mom and wife "Happy Mother's Day!"

natdencro
05-09-2004, 10:35 AM
We do have a daughter who works in Palo, but her name is Gemma. Am sure she will know Elizabeth as there are only a handful of servers in Palo. Nat:Pinkbounc

wdw47
05-09-2004, 01:34 PM
glad to see they finally have the port cam fixed

monkeygirl
05-09-2004, 02:15 PM
Ohh this picture makes me sad!! This is the day our cruise was over. If you look close enough you can probably see me holding on to our verandah refusing to leave. It was a wonderful time though!! I'm now making plans for the next one.

twhipple
05-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Andy, glad to hear you're up on your feet again. Any chance you can capture the Wonder today? The "wish" family I mentioned is sailing today with some goodies from The Perfect Gift. Thanks for pointing me in Shirley's direction. You and her are both "wonder"ful people!

Verandah Man
05-09-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by t*******
Andy, glad to hear you're up on your feet again. Any chance you can capture the Wonder today? The "wish" family I mentioned is sailing today with some goodies from The Perfect Gift. Thanks for pointing me in Shirley's direction. You and her are both "wonder"ful people!

I will try my best for you!!! I just captured it at Port Canaveral, I'll try and catch it as it goes past the Two Palms cam later.

twhipple
05-09-2004, 03:06 PM
Thanks!! You're the best :teeth:

Verandah Man
05-09-2004, 03:18 PM
Here is the Wonder in port on Sunday May 9, 2004

http://www.verandahman.com/Wonder%205-9-04.jpg
Disney Wonder Mother's Day May 9, 2004