PDA

View Full Version : Which bus ?

JaxnBanditFan
05-06-2004, 02:36 PM
We will be at Animal Kingdom next Tue and my husband is wanting to go to the ESPN club to watch a hockey game that night. Which bus should he get on? Is there more than one option? Also he will need a bus back to DTD after the game what time do they stop taking people to DTD ?

THANKS

Pinky3
05-06-2004, 03:09 PM
Take a bus to DTD to hop a bus to Boardwalk. Most of the buses from DTD to resorts run until 1am.

Chip 'n Dale Express
05-06-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by JaxnBanditFan
We will be at Animal Kingdom next Tue and my husband is wanting to go to the ESPN club to watch a hockey game that night. Which bus should he get on? Is there more than one option? Also he will need a bus back to DTD after the game what time do they stop taking people to DTD ?

THANKS

Will he be at Animal Kindgom the theme park, or Animal Kingdom Lodge?

From the theme park, there will be a direct bus to the Boardwalk.

If you are talking about the lodge, the best bet is to take a bus to a theme park, and make a connection. If Animal Kingdom is open, that would be the first choice, and Studios would be the second choice (connection would be via boat). Downtown Disney is the next choice, when DAK and Studios are both closed. I wouldn't recommend Epcot or MK at all.

oogieboogie
05-06-2004, 03:36 PM
Better yet, take the bus to YC/BC/Swan/Dolphin. Go thru the lobby and just walk to the boardwalk.

JaxnBanditFan
05-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Will he be at Animal Kindgom the theme park, or Animal Kingdom Lodge?

Theme park , actually we have ressies for Rain Forrest Cafe at 4:00 and Im sure the park will be closed by the time we get out of there. Which worries me that me and kids might miss our bus back to the hotel (Holiday Inn DTD) So we will probally all take the bus to DTD then he can catch to the boardwalk.

SO just to see if i have it right there are 2 buses that would work?
Boardwalk or Swan/ Dolphin or is it 3 with the YC/BC or do they all share?

Hope the game doesnt go into overtime or hes likely to miss getting back to the hotel at all.

Thanks for your help and patience.

johde
05-07-2004, 09:59 AM
We stayed at the Travelodge Downtown Disney last December. The Downtown Disney Resort hotels run from DTD every half hour until 2:00am (when Pleasure Island Closes). Just remember that it's bus stop is not at the same stop as the Disney busses. It is over between Downtown Disney Marketplace and Pleasure Island. The busses run on a schedule late at night but were very punctual. Hope this helps

Jeremy