PDA

View Full Version : Another Jet Blue ?


disneyfanatic60
05-04-2004, 03:55 PM
I'm hoping someone has some input on this.

I am going to have to cancel a trip scheduled for this Thursday to WL. We were flying Jet Blue (we usually fly SW). My Mom suddenly passed away Sunday evening and the services are Friday.

I called Jet Blue and they are willing to let me change the dates until a week later and not charge me the $50/ticket fee for changing and they will honor the fare when I booked. Seems very fair to me. If we cannot go at all, they will not refund our money but put the money into an acct. for future travel (which I've had to do on SW). Unfortunately, I honestly do not see how we are going to be able to make another trip before the dollars expire. What's worse--I booked much higher than I normally pay for a trip to MCO from Buffalo.

Does anyone know if the dollars are transferrable? If so, maybe I could try and recoup some of my dollars.

This wouldn't be an issue if I could change my ressies at WL. Unfortunately, since I booked with a code, I cannot change my reservation. I can get alternate dates using the same code but they are at a time I cannot make the trip. My only other recourse is to lose my deposit (I'm inside the 5 day cancellation window) and rebook at rack rates!!!!!!!! OUCH!

I don't know what to do and honestly, I don't have a lot of time to make a decision.

Any input would be very helpful.

Thanks.