PDA

View Full Version : Luxury Rental Vehicles

SherGoof
05-04-2004, 10:25 AM
Just got back from our trip and wanted to post about our experience with Luxury Rentals.

We were renting a convertible corvette and it was really, really cool (very clean and in great condition). This was part of our winning prize package from Orlando Visitors Bureau and totally FREE!

I wanted to let everyone know about their high quality of customer service. Especially, how they went above and beyone the call of duty! Our plane was not scheduled to arrive until 8:10 p.m and they close at 9:00 p.m. They had informed us they would wait until 9:30 p.m. Unfortunately our plane was delayed for over an hour and we didn't land until close to 9:30. Then we had troule finding the location of Luxury Rentals. It's in a shopping center, hidden from view (tucked away). Anyway, I had called from the plan upon landing and they said they would wait. Unfortunately because of not being able to find them, we were even later, I tried calling from the towncar, but no answer. We fully expected the worst when we finally located them and low and behold they were out from waiting for us! We couldn't believe it! Waiting around for customers that weren't even paying the rental charge!

If anyone is interested in luxury cars - Lincoln Navigator, Hummers, Vets - check them out if only for their dedication to customer satisfaction in itself!!!!