PDA

View Full Version : SW fares released

jmcross
05-04-2004, 10:17 AM
I just checked and Southwest fares are now out through 10/29. I'm watching them closely waiting patiently for February!!

Joanne
:earsgirl:

disneydreamer1970
05-04-2004, 10:53 AM
I'm still waiting for November rates!!!

KBFinFan
05-04-2004, 11:05 AM
Great news, but for my dates nothing is too spectacular. Maybe others will lower than prices now that SWA is in the mix officially for this time.

GAIL HAYDEN
05-04-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by KBFinFan
Great news, but for my dates nothing is too spectacular. Maybe others will lower than prices now that SWA is in the mix officially for this time.

158.00 rt/before taxes and fees is really not too bad.
comair now flies out of New Haven, did you check that?

KBFinFan
05-04-2004, 05:17 PM
Ya that is a good rate, but I am hoping I could get a later flight back that Sunday other than 8:30 AM.

Also, what is with the one stop flight that doesnt list and airport for the layover/changeover. I think it leaves BDL around 7:XX AM and gets to MCO just shy of 11. Does it just stop for gas? Because on the other one stop flights it lists the airport.

Thanks for your help... you are always very informative and kind!

GAIL HAYDEN
05-04-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by KBFinFan
Ya that is a good rate, but I am hoping I could get a later flight back that Sunday other than 8:30 AM.

Also, what is with the one stop flight that doesnt list and airport for the layover/changeover. I think it leaves BDL around 7:XX AM and gets to MCO just shy of 11. Does it just stop for gas? Because on the other one stop flights it lists the airport.

Thanks for your help... you are always very informative and kind!

Hi,
Glad always to be helpful, especially to my "neighbors". :)

I have no earthly idea about that flight. You are absolutely correct about it having very little or no information. I would call if it were a flight I wanted to take.

Yes, your return date has a very early flight available. Perhaps staying over one day is an option, you can always call in "too well" at work. :)

AZKathy
05-04-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by disneydreamer1970
I'm still waiting for November rates!!!

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammy
05-05-2004, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by AZKathy
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me three!!!!!!!!!!!

bridgettesmom
05-05-2004, 07:53 AM