PDA

View Full Version : transportation2disney

lailah
05-04-2004, 09:31 AM
Has anyone used this towncar service? I haven't heard much about it but we have it reserved for our June trip. We usually use Tiffany, but this one offers a stroller use for $20.00 for the entire trip. The picture they put on the website looks good and I even called to ask what they look like. Marie said they were about 2 months old. So instead of hauling mine or renting, they will have one for use when they pick us up at the airport. Just curious as to whether anyone has used them.:confused: They are $85.00 w/coupon so it's a little cheaper. Any info? :scratchin Thanks. You guys are always such a big help!:daisy:

IandGsmom
05-04-2004, 09:41 AM
We also booked them for our June trip. They answered my emails very promptly. I did a search on them on these boards and people seem to think good things.:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

ONLY ONE MORE MONTH!!!!!!!!!

shatzjsl
05-04-2004, 09:52 AM
I also have them booked for my June trip. Marie is great to work with. She has answered all my questions by phone and e-mail.

lailah
05-04-2004, 01:05 PM
Thanks for the responses. I was a little hesitant, but now I'm ok. My girlfriend is going to use them for the first time May 15-22 for her vacation. I will post the information that I get from her.:chat: I'm just so glad I don't have to lug the stroller. She's three and can walk in the airport, it's just the parks that she tires in. Plus, I spent $120.00 in stroller fees when I rented last time. Let's see....:scratchin $120.00 as compared to $20.00. No brainer I'm a thinkin'!

shatzjsl
05-04-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by lailah
Thanks for the responses. I was a little hesitant, but now I'm ok. My girlfriend is going to use them for the first time May 15-22 for her vacation. I will post the information that I get from her.:chat: I'm just so glad I don't have to lug the stroller. She's three and can walk in the airport, it's just the parks that she tires in. Plus, I spent $120.00 in stroller fees when I rented last time. Let's see....:scratchin $120.00 as compared to $20.00. No brainer I'm a thinkin'!

LOL Sorry, but the way your post reads it sounds like your girlfriend is three! I'm sure that you were talking about your girlfriend's daughter.:teeth:

lailah
05-05-2004, 06:37 AM
I really thought everyone knew I was talking about my 3 yr. old granddaughter! :hyper: LOL That's my problem, thinking everyone can read between the lines. Husband says it's a problem with me.. Sorry. :crazy: Anyway, I will post her experience. ::yes::

Red Wings Fan
05-05-2004, 09:03 AM
Glad to hear some more good things. I was sure I was going to book them as well for our trip starting 5/20 until I called to ask a question and the person who answered the phone, well, probably shouldn't have been answering the phones. I e-mailed my questions and marie answered promptly and now I'm booking them today. I was also drawn into this company because of the use of the stroller (nice feature to offer).

mep319
05-05-2004, 11:14 AM
I booked them for June too. Haven't heard any negatives so I figured we give them a try!

grammagail
05-05-2004, 03:15 PM
We're using them for our late June trip also. I thought they seemed very reasonable, including the 30 min. grocery trip, free booster seat - and you could rent a stroller for the week for like $20.00. They also had a fridge and/or microwave to rent for the week.

I liked the idea of the picture-taking opportunity at the gates too.