PDA

View Full Version : Busses between parks

decker96
05-03-2004, 12:21 PM
Are there busses that can take you between parks? Or do you have to get to a resort and then take a park bus from there? We are planning on doing some park-hopping and I am just wondering on the convenience factor.

GaryWT
05-03-2004, 01:42 PM
We never did it but while at AK, Epcot buses were picking up people so I believe you can do this from any park.

betterlatethannever
05-03-2004, 03:17 PM
Yes, there are dedicated busses between every park except MK and Epcot. You need to use the monorail to get from one to another.

Ed

decker96
05-03-2004, 04:17 PM
Thanks, what about DTD? We were meeting my grandparents for lunch there after a morning at AK and couldn't find a bus, so we just took one back to our resort and then bussed to DTD from there. It took a while though!

Chip 'n Dale Express
05-03-2004, 04:42 PM
There are park-to-park buses.

For the MK, those buses are located at the TTC. This means that you will need to take the Monorail to the TTC to catch a Studios or DAK bus, or the Epcot monorail. And likewise, you'll need to catch a TTC bus from DAK/Studios to get to MK.

Between Studios and Epcot there is a bus and a boat. The boat will service the World Showcase of Epcot, and the bus services Future World (front of park).

There is *NO* park transportation to or from Downtown Disney.

decker96
05-03-2004, 05:02 PM
Thanks so much! We'll have to plan accordingly to meet the grandparents this time. We were late last trip!:p