PDA

View Full Version : How to get to Typhoon Lagoon & Blizzard Beach

RC Fan
05-03-2004, 11:43 AM
I have asked a similar question already but need a few more details. If I am at Animal Kingdom and need to go to TL, which bus do I take?

Also, my offsite hotel shuttle will only take me the the four theme parks. Which theme park should I get dropped off at if I want to go to Blizzard Beach? Which bus should I then take?

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

:bounce: :bounce:

Tina
05-03-2004, 01:33 PM
I don't know if this is the case for all resorts, but last week we stayed at POFQ. Our AK bus always stopped at Blizzard Beach in each direction. I believe we had the same situation at WL last year. As for Typhoon Lagoon, I think most of the Downtown Disney busses will also stop at Typhoon Lagoon. If you are trying to choose a resort to catch a bus to TL, I would recommend one in the EPCOT resort area, since they are also close in distance to TL. That should make the trip a little shorter.

RC Fan
05-03-2004, 01:58 PM
Thanks for your help Tina!

:bounce: :bounce:

Chip 'n Dale Express
05-03-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by RC Fan
I have asked a similar question already but need a few more details. If I am at Animal Kingdom and need to go to TL, which bus do I take?

Also, my offsite hotel shuttle will only take me the the four theme parks. Which theme park should I get dropped off at if I want to go to Blizzard Beach? Which bus should I then take?

For TL, you'll have to go to a Disney Resort and transfer to a DTD?TL bus.

For Blizzard Beach... I'd recommend Studios or Epcot. Both of these parks will have buses to/from Blizzard. (Studios->AKL, Epcot->CSR)