PDA

View Full Version : LATER Tiffany Towncar pickup?

bigbabyblues
05-03-2004, 10:46 AM
Our last day, we will check out of our resort, go to parks, etc., and then I'd like to have one last character meal. Time isn't much of a problem, because we will be going to an airport hotel this night and then flying home the next morning.

How late will TTC pick us up? Are they only available during the daytime, or would they come around 8:30 or so in the evening? I want to get as much time in as we can that last day, but I don't want to have to find alternate transportation to the other hotel either.

Thanks, Steph

dlrhine
05-03-2004, 11:46 AM
We just used Tiffany towncar last week and our driver both ways was Berkley Edwards (wonderful, can't say enough good things about him) and he advised he had a pick up at 1:00am and a drop off at 3:30am so time of day shouldn't be an issue. So you name the time and they will be there. I hope you like them as much as we did.

dlrhine
05-03-2004, 11:46 AM
We just used Tiffany towncar last week and our driver both ways was Berkley Edwards (wonderful, can't say enough good things about him) and he advised he had a pick up at 1:00am and a drop off at 3:30am so time of day shouldn't be an issue. So you name the time and they will be there. I hope you like them as much as we did.

marcyinPA
05-03-2004, 03:07 PM
We are using Tiffany this coming week. Our return flight is at 8:30 p.m. so they will be picking us up at 6:30 p.m. This wasn't a problem at all.

Have a fun trip!