PDA

View Full Version : pre-park opening PS/transportation ???

iluvtink
05-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Hi,

We have double breakfast PS's at MK in July due to miscommunication on who was going to call and get the PS. We will be staying at BC, and one ressie is at 8:25 am and the other is at 8:55 am.

Before we cancel one, I'm curious what time we would need to leave BC to catch a bus for the 8:25 time and what time we would need to catch a bus if we took the 8:55 time. Would we really get any more sleep if we keep the 8:55 time, or would we have to get up earlier anyway because the later buses would be more crowded or take more time to get to MK?

Thanks!

DJBounce
05-04-2004, 03:52 PM
I want to say that the WDW busses start running pretty early to take guests to the parks that have the early PS. We stayed at PC this past January and had PS at CP for 8 and got on the bus over to MK with plenty of time (we got on just afetr 7:00am I think). I would keep the earlier PS because the later it gets the more crowded the busses get and depending on where your PS is, it could get busier as well.

betterlatethannever
05-04-2004, 04:25 PM
Keep the early PS. I don't know if the day is an EMH day or not. Nobody really knows for sure (whether or not WDW makes permanent the test that started this week).

The busses to MK start running about 6:30 AM.
For the earlier PS, if it is not an EMH day, 7:30 at the bus stop is OK. If it is an EMH day, be at the bus stop no later than 7:00 (6:45 is better). You will get there early, but it's just like trying to drive to work. If you leave early enough to beat the rush hour, you arrive too early. If you wait, you get to work too late.:D

With the later PS, you will be competing with the regular MK visitors for a bus. So, the earlier the better. You may have to wait for two or more busses. BC is the fourth pickup on the Epcot resort route (Swan, Dolphin, YC, then BC)

Ed