PDA

View Full Version : Sci Fi Diner for dessert?

blestmom
05-02-2004, 01:35 AM
Does anyone know if you can go to the Sci Fi Diner just for dessert? I'm going with 5 kids, and I'm trying to not eat too many meals out, but dessert here may be fun!
Thanks.
Deb

Karalea
05-02-2004, 11:11 AM
This is exactly what we are planning to do in September. Early counter service lunch and then an afternoon milkshake/dessert break around 2:30 at Sci Fi. We did the same thing last year at Rainforest Cafe-Sparkling volcano as an afternoon break.

I wouldn't hesitate to make a ps for desset. Remember: You are the guest and can order whatever you want off the menu. You are paying for it!! They can't force you to order anything you don't want.

Go & enjoy.

Kara

MrsJ Henry
05-02-2004, 11:16 AM
I've talked to many people who have gone there just for dessert.
Sometimes also due to liking the theme but not the food. I do hear they have good desserts. (We have gone in the past for burgers and think those are ok.)

disneyfan551
05-04-2004, 12:11 PM
We had dinner there last week, but wanted to go to 50's PTC for dessert. However, they were too busy, but I'll know to make 2 ps's next time!

I've had a sundae at SciFi, (the big bang?) and it was so-so. The desserts at 50's are much better.