PDA

View Full Version : CRT before MNSSHP

decker96
05-01-2004, 01:48 PM
I see everyone talking about PS at LTT before MNSSHP. We want to eat at CRT for dinner while we are there (we did this last trip and the kids loved it, DH and I did too :p ). We figured since we are going to MNSSHP, it would work out perfectly to eat dinner at CRT beforehand. Does anyone know if they do PS around 5 or later since the park closes at 6 that night? Or does everyone just eat at LTT?

McCall
05-01-2004, 02:20 PM
I can't tell you if they have anything for 5 pm but I can tell you that CRT is NOT one of the restaurants open for MNSSHP.

decker96
05-01-2004, 03:38 PM
McCall -- I assume you mean that since MK closes to the public at 6 before MNSSHP that CRT will close at this time also?
Anyone know how late they take PS before the party starts?

te2077
05-01-2004, 03:47 PM
dont know if this helps or not, but in 2002, we went to the castle to eat berfore mvmcp. I believe our ps time was around 5:15-5:30 because they dimmed the lights while we were eating and we saw fireworks from inside the castle. im also going to try to get crt before mnsshp this year. I do have a ressie at ltt but will cancel that if i can get to eat at the castle. Call early on your 90 days out for this one. they fill up fast.

beattyfamily
05-01-2004, 04:35 PM
LTT is open for PS during most of the party...till 10:00p maybe??

The other MK restaurants...The Castle, CP and Tony's are open but close earlier than LTT. You can certainly get a PS at least up until 6:00p as I've done so in the past.

I ate at CP last year with a 5:35p PS.

Enjoy your Castle meal! Just call right at 90 days and ask the PS times. A PS between 5:00 and 6:00p is perfect, IMHO!

decker96
05-01-2004, 08:15 PM
Thanks everyone! I was hoping it would work out for us to do that. We are planning on park-hopping every day and will only be at MK in the evening for the party (except to possibly watch Wishes if DD gets over her fear of fireworks!) so that's less back-tracking for us!