PDA

View Full Version : Luggage Carts At MCO Baggage Claim

Disneylvr
05-01-2004, 10:19 AM
I know these are stupid questions but I honestly don't know the answers to them.

In 4 days were are flying with dd age 13 months for the first time which means a lot of extra luggage including a car seat, stroller.... We are not used to this and in the past we have been able to handle our own luggage ourselves. At STL we plan to check-in our luggage curb side but we are concerned about arriving at MCO. Are there luggage carts available at baggage claim and how much are they to rent? We have rented a car from National Emerald Aisle, will we have to return the cart to baggage claim or is there somewhere to leave it in the garage? Should we just use a sky cap? Will he cart our luggage all the way to the Emerald Aisle?

Thanks!

GAIL HAYDEN
05-01-2004, 10:58 AM
It is 3.00 and you can leave the cart at the garage and yes, they have a kazillion of them at baggage claim.

Disneylvr
05-01-2004, 11:09 AM
Thank you Gail! :earsgirl:

You'd think after all the times I have been at MCO I would of know the answer to my own question, but I quite honestly have never paid attention since I didn't need to use them until now!

GAIL HAYDEN
05-01-2004, 04:42 PM
You are quite welcome. I use them all the time.
BTW, you questions are NOT stupid !!!! Ask away. :)